I Love You

Morning came

I opened my eyes and as usual, I was in Jungkook's embrace. I looked up to see his perfect face. And I sighed, I started to understand his feeling, how he felt, how he lived without his mother and how he felt living in his mother's pain... Last night I stayed late just to read the diary. I was not sure if it's a fake or not but I felt I could believe what written in the diary. Well, I cried because of some parts though.

I haven never thought that his daddy could be a person like that and not even thought about how cruel his stepmother was. I reached my hand to touch his scar on his cheek. I felt hurt just to feel it. I wonder how the scar set on his face. Why it made me feel upset every time I saw it? It's just a scar, right?

"You love my face that much?" Jungkook asked with his husky voice without open his eyes. I took back my hand and felt embarrassed.

"It's about different thing..."

"How? And what about?" He asked looking down at me. I blinked my eyes.

"Hurt...upset...with your scar..." I said unsurely.

"Here?" He asked pointing to his cheek. I nodded.

"How did you get it?" I asked. He stared at me and I felt he tightened his arms around me. That I could feel he was nervous. My cheek started to burn. Well, my body was extremely close to his.

"It happened on the first day that witch came into my house..."

Flashback

"Jungkook-sshi, Master wants to meet you in the living room." A maid informed the boy in front of his room. Twelve years old Jungkook sighed and walked out of his room into the living room. He found his father and a woman with two boys around his age.

"Here, let me introduce. Auntie Nara, she'll live in this house from now on, we're just married yesterday. And your new brothers, Taejun and Taejin. They're your dangsaeng. Sorry that we didn't tell you about our marriage because we think you don't want to go either."

"Why? Why would you married again?" Jungkook asked coldly. It was too cold for his age but his past about his mother somehow made him become like that. Two other boys looked at him with fear. Mr. Jeon frowned hearing his son said that.

"Jungkook, behave. First, you should say hello to your omma and your brothers." Mr. Jeon raised his voice. Jungkook didn't say anything but gave them his cold glare. Two other boys moved closer to their mother.

"It's fine, yeobo. Hello, cutie, I'm your omma now" Mrs. Nara said sweetly. But for Jungkook it was like a loud noise to his ear.

"I have only one omma and you're not her!" Jungkook said and ran back to his room with his tears. And he didn't come down for dinner either.

At night around 10, Jungkook came out of his room and headed toward the kitchen to find something to drink. He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

"Hyung..." A little voice came from behind as Jungkook was pouring the water in the glass. Jungkook turned to look and found his new brother, Taejun standing behind him. Jungkook quickly turned back to his glass and drank the water.

"Do you hate me?" Taejun asked innocently. Jungkook paused and then turned to Taejun.

"I have no reason to like you."

"But..."

"Don't ever talk to me again." Jungkook said and put the bottle into the fridge back and when he turned around he met a pair of cold eyes of Mrs. Nara, his stepmother.

"We're not going to talk to you either." She said coldly. Jungkook stared at her with his stubborn eyes.

"Jun-ah, go to your room and rest. Tomorrow you'll go to see your new school." She said sweetly to her son. Taejun walked away with his head low and Mrs. Nara turned to look at Jungkook who was putting the glass in its place.