Everything

Everything became chaos as all of Chae's Oppas there with some guys. But Suga was no therewith them.

"Jungkook!!!" Chae shouted for her husband seeing two men got him before he reached her. She struggled trying to release herself from the guys' firm grip but no use since they held on her very tight. Mrs. Nara and Jungkook's uncle smirked at us walking in the room. Jin and Rapmon nodded their head at each other and ran up stair but three men ran to block their ways. Still they managed to fight them and successfully ran up. Jungkook was struggling himself to be free. She shook my head trying to tell him not to be hurt or injure.

"Come with us" One of the men who was holding Chae said. She shook her head while trying to release herself from them. But they were too strong. Jungkook used all his strength to fight back as Jimin came to help him by kicking on of the guys.

"Thanks, hyung." Jungkook said standing back to back with Jimin.

"I just don't understand." Jimin said kicking a guy who trying to punch him.

"What?" Jungkook asked punching one of the guy.

"Why we can get in easily? The men outside didn't even block our way." Jimin lowered his head and kick back to a tall man.

"Really? Well, you know, Suga Hyung's power"

"Huh?"

"Our job is to fight these guys only."

"..." Jimin then stood still as he didn't understand what Jungkook meant.

"Hyung, are you going to stand there forever?" Jungkook asked punching a guy who was trying to kick Jimin.

"I just don't understand."

"Keep it later"

Chae's POV

I tried my best to struggle from their hands as they kept dragging me out of the house.

"Let me go! Please, I need to see my husband. Don't you see that he's in danger?" I yelled pleading.

"He's fine." One of them said.

"How can he be fine when he's fighting with many bad guys right now? Please let me go." I said crying.

"Shut up!"

"Oppa...?" As I was dragged out, my eyes widened seeing Suga Oppa. There were policemen and a lot of people there. As I was shock, those two guys pushed me hard to Oppa. I was still shock didn't know what was going on there. But why they gave me to him? They were bad guys who worked for Mrs. Nara, right?

"Thanks" Oppa said supporting my shoulders. I was speechless seeing how Oppa was so calm in that kind of situation. I knew, he's cold but we were in danger though.

"Don't mention it."

"We owe you a lots as well."

"You're safe now, Monkey." Oppa said patting my head. I frowned at him and he got my question.

"Keep it later" Oppa said and turned to nod at a policeman who likely a boss there. Then the policeman gave a sign to the other and they ran into the house quickly. Some of them went to the sides and some went to the back. My mouth dropped didn't know what to do.

"Oppa, Oppa, Oppa, why? Why?" I asked tugging Oppa's arm.

"Chae, later. I'll tell you everything, Ok? Now go into that car."

"But...But Jungkook and other Oppas are in the house...." I protested but he kept pushing me to the car as a policeman opened the door for me. I had no choice but to sit down and looked through the window while praying for them to be safe.