Final

Three Years later

"Sena-ah, say hello to your grandma and grandpa." I said waving my daughter's little hand at my parents' graves.

"Annyeong" She waved her hands cutely.

My teary eyes got blurry in front of their graves. With that I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"They're happy seeing their granddaughter." Jungkook said smiling. I nodded as a little girl in my arms looked at me with her innocent eyes.

Sena, our 2 years old daughter. She's our diamond, our eyes and she's our everything.

Everything went so well in our lives with...

Suga's family

"Joon-ah, can you help mommy to comb Baeksoo's hair?"

"Alright, mommy." Joon nodded walking out of the kitchen to see little Baeksoo who was busy with his toy car.

"Here, let hyung comb your hair, Baeksoo-ah." Joon said with a comb in his hand.

"Ani" Baeksoo shook his head getting up and ran away from his hyung.

"Nah, be good." Joon said softly chasing his dongsaeng.

"Baeksoo-ah, stop being so stubborn!" AhnNa shouted from the kitchen.

"Wow, you sure know how to wake me up early in the morning." Suga said walking down the stair. And he quickly bent down to catch his son in his arms before Baeksoo fell down because of running.

"Ah, hah, someone doesn't want to comb his hair again, huh?" Suga said.

"Appa..." Baeksoo whined cutely.

"Nah, let hyung comb your hair. You're not handsome." Suga said sitting on the couch with Baeksoo in his arms and Joon came to comb Baeksoo's hair.

"Daddy, you should comb your hair too." Joon said and combed Suga's hair. He smiled letting his son do his job.

"Daddy, can we visit Jungkook hyung today? I miss Sena." Joon asked. Baeksoo jumped in his father's arms upon hearing the little girl's name.

"Why not? It's Saturday anyway." Suga said and Joon smiled happily.

Jin, he married and his wife was six months pregnant.

Namjoon, had engaged to a vet and would marry next three months.

J-Hope, owned a dance studio.

Taehyung, became a singer and actor. He had no plan to marry soon or sooner.

Jimin, was expecting a girlfriend who was sexy and beautiful.

Suga's parents were at their hometown didn't forget to invite AhnNa's parents along. They spent their time happily with the animal, fields, vegetables and fruits there. Such a meaningful life.

Taejin, he said he wanted to live there forever.

Taejun, currently had a girlfriend. Well, Jungkook always reminded him that he's his family. Now and then he visited his mother.

Mr. Jeon, he had woken up from coma but he couldn't do anything and always seen on the wheelchair. He realized everything and felt regret badly toward his only son and Jungkook's mother.

Jungkook's Family

Chae walked out of the kitchen and headed to their room to see if her husband had woken up. She opened the door and found her husband was still sleeping in bed with his little girl in his embrace. Chae smiled sitting down on the bed beside Jungkook staring at her husband and daughter. Then she reached her finger to care the bang from Sena's face before leaning down to peck Jungkook's forehead. But before she reached his forehead, he turned his head and their lips met.