The Truth

I woke up in the morning with Jungkook hugged me from behind

I woke up in the morning with Jungkook hugged me from behind. I turned my body to my sleeping husband just to see his pale face. Dark circle appeared under his eyes. He groaned pulling me closer. I sighed cupping his face with my hand and stroked his cheek with my thumb. He opened his eyes and stared at me with his sleepy eyes.

"I wish I could hug you like this all day." He said tightening his arms around me.

"Someday in the future." I said back smiling. For now, we can't do like that because our life was getting messy.

"Now, it's time to get up. Do you have a meeting today?" I asked pushing myself out of his arms. He didn't release me but flipped me over and I was on top of him.

"Jungkook ..." I said pushing myself up but he circled him strong hands around my waist.

"At least give me a morning kiss." He said pouting which I found it's annoying. I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips fast but he was pretty fast as he held my neck and deepened the kiss. I sighed in the kiss and gave in because there's no way to protest either.

"I'm going to school today." I said tying my hair into pony tail. Jungkook just got out of the bathroom with his suits for work. Well, my husband looked very handsome in suits. I think I should follow him to work in case some female staff would tempt to flirt with my husband. Even I trusted him, I didn't trust those girls though.

"Don't look at me with those jealous eyes. You look terrible when you're jealous." He said emotionless like he's really serious about it. Aish!

"Tch! Who said I'm jealous?" I pouted turning to pack my backpack.

"Well, you just did." He chuckled. I didn't say anything still pouting. Why could he read my mind every times too?

"So I'm going..." I said turning around and I bumped into his chest.

"Yah,..." I yelled looking up and found my smiling husband.

"You also look ugly when you're angry." He said with his teasing smirk which I thought only me could see this side of him since he was so cold around other people.

"Jerk..." I mumbled trying to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. I didn't want to fight though.

"What now?"

"I love you." He said. His word made me wanna burst out. But I held it and still got firm face. He let out a sigh and pulled me into his arms.

"Take care. I don't have good feeling about it at all. Sekyung is here so I can't trust that you can take care of yourself well..." He said slowly.

"I have V Oppa and also Jimin oppa, right? Plus I have to graduate fast so that I can help you."

"It's not what I want. I just want you to be safe first."

"So what do you want to do with me?"

"Don't go to school temporary and stay with noona when I work."