Her Birthday

"It's all fake about my grade and I'm doing this because of that witch."

"..."

"The witch tried to make her son no.1 in the whole school. So she tried to hurt me every ways to distract me from studying. She doesn't want me to be better than her son. So in order to be safe I have to drop my grade bit by bit. I pretended not to study at school, started to be careless about class. I even slept during the class..."

"It's faked."

"I really slept. But I had to study hard by myself at home. About my official grade, I asked principle for a fake result. So that my grade still the same due to my score but it was hidden. But she still kept trying to kill me until I could not hold on and ran to live in my grandpa's apartment by myself." 

"You're too smart, Jerk." I said. He raised his eyebrow knocking my head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I asked pouting.

"Because you're too stupid so you think that the other is smart."

"Eh? You're saying that I'm stupid?" I asked widening my eyes at him.

"Ah, see? You're getting smarter now."

"Yah!" I yelled hitting his forehead and ran away from him.

"Yah! How dare you hitting my head?" He said running toward me and I quickly rushed away from him.

"If you got catch, I'll make sure you're dead!" He hissed narrowing his eyes at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he continued to chase me. We ran around the couch then here and there until I felt tired and gave up. My stomach got hurt because of running and laughing. I held my stomach and sat down.

"Got cha!" Jungkook jumped on my back and hugged me from behind laughing. I didn't care since I was hurt so much.

"Chae, are you ok?" He asked as he noticed my expression.

"My stomach is hurt..." I said. Jungkook turned my body to him and examined my stomach. I blushed and quickly pushed his hand away as he was about to touch my stomach.

"It's just because I ran too much..." I said with red face.

"Really?" He asked worriedly.

"Mm" I nodded feeling better. Then I heard he chuckled. I raised my head to see him but in a blink of an eye, he crushed his lips to mine. I widened my eyes since it was so fast and I didn't even prepare myself. His hands circled around my waist pulling me closer. I finally gave in his kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. I could feel his scent and I liked it. It was so fresh and sweet at the same time.

Then he released my lips but still hugged me like that in his arms. I smiled feeling safe and warm in his embrace. Was it love? I knew, I really loved him...and as much as he loved me.

The next morning

I woke up and found Joon was sleeping in the middle of Jungkook and me. Jungkook was holding my hand and Joon's hand was holding Jungkook's hand. I chuckled seeing such a picture. I grabbed my phone and took a selfie. I smiled looking at the photo.

I then put my phone away and got into the bathroom. After that I went into the kitchen to help auntie with breakfast.

"Good morning Agassi." Auntie greeted. I smiled and started to help her.

"Oh, do you know that today is Madam's birthday?" Auntie asked.

"Really? Jungkook's Mom?" I asked surprisingly. Jungkook didn't tell me at all.

"I guess, you don't know. Every years, Jungkook -ssi always visits her grave on her birthday which is today."

"Ok, I got it. We'll go for sure." I said. Auntie smiled and continued to cook.