Danger

"Hi, Chae! I miss you!!!" As we got into Jin oppa's house I was greet with a loud voice. And that voice was belong to Kim Taehyung a.k.a V.

"It's just two days after the marriage but we miss you already." J-Hope said and was about to hug me but Jungkook stepped to stand in front of me first.

"Ah, someone getting jealous here." J-Hope shouted cutely like a fangirl.

"Shut up, hyung." Jungkook hissed walking to the couch and sat down.

"What's with the maknae today?" Jimin asked looking at me. I shrugged sitting beside Jin oppa. He's the only one oppa I liked.

"Chae, you should sit beside our maknae or he gonna get mad." Jimin teased wiggling his eye brows at Jungkook. And that jerk responded with a pillow. Jimin laughed loudly catching the flying pillow.

"Anyway, why don't you guys enjoy your honey moon instead of staying at home?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"I don't think it's necessary when we don't want to." I said carelessly playing with my phone.

"Well, you two married guys. Stop that stubborn bickering already" Jin started to nag. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey, maknae, I have something to teach you." Jimin said walking to Jungkook and whispering something into his ears and then that jerk glanced at me. Something fishy.

"Don't you think these two kids are too young to do that thing?" V asked smirking. What? That thing? What thing? I frowned glaring at Jimin who wiggling his eyebrow at me. Pervert Shortie!!!!!!!

"But don't you think it is very common for married couple, right?" J-Hope said. What common?

"Don't you guys have something to talk about beside that thing?" I asked glaring at them one by one.

"Ah, maknae, I just found your wife is very mean and...scary..." Jimin said lowly but loud enough for me to hear.

"Pervert Shortie" I said through my teeth throwing a pillow to his face.

"Hashas Pervert Shortie? Hashas, well, you got a nice name, Jimin." V oppa laughed loudly. Jimin pouted pointing his finger to me.

"Scary Chae" He gritted his teeth. I wiggled my eyebrow back.

"Stop it" Jin oppa said patting my head. I pouted turning away.

"The dinner is ready, Sir." A maid came in and informed us.

"Yayyyy, let's eat!" V and Jimin jumped in joy and ran into the dining room.

"Well, I'm hungry too." I said getting up and followed those two.

Jungkook's part

"You're two so awkward around each other. Fight?" Jin asked looking at Jungkook. He blinked his eyes a few times to think but didn't say anything.

"Come on, kid. I know you have some good feeling for her..." Jin nudged Jungkook's arm. He stopped playing game and turned to his hyung.

"I'm your brother, dude. You're unpredictable for the other...but for us, your brothers, we know you."

"You say what? I have good feeling for her?" The younger stared at his hyung clueless. Jin smiled hitting Jungkook's shoulder gently and went into the dining room. Jungkook blinked his eyes slowly in his deep thought.

Chae's POV

"Yah! Yah! That's mine! Kim Taehyung you thief." Jimin yelled chasing V oppa for taking his phone to play the game.

"Nah, I was asking but you didn't give me, so I have no choice." V said while running into the library and locked up before Jimin could catch him.