Sick

As I stepped my left foot in the house I found two pairs of eyes glaring at me like the lasers. Auntie and Unnie were staring at me as if I was doing something wrong.

"Hello. I'm home..." I said waving.

"What's wrong with them, oppa?" I whispered sitting down beside Oppa who reading a book. Uncle was playing with his grandson didn't even care to look at me. And Joon was coloring his books thoroughly.

"Chae" Auntie said my name and I flinched.

"Ye...yes?"

"Where did you go all day?"

"I...I tried to find my fiancé and then...I hung out with my friend" I said lowly.

"Is that so?"

"Nae" I quickly nodded my head.

"You hung out with Kookie's brother, didn't you?" Unnie asked with her firm face. Aish!

"Yes..."

"You have a fiancé, Chae." Auntie said.

"I know...but I can't find him and..."

"You and Taejun are dating?"

"I can't say it's a date...I told him that I have a fiancé already and we're just friend...for now..."

"And you like him?" Unnie asked softly. I blinked my eyes sheepishly.

"Chae, you can't love anyone else besides your fiancé!" Auntie said a bit yell.

"But Auntie...I don't love him plus we never know each other before...I wonder why you guys would make this blind arranged marriage up? I hate it." I said pouting. Unnie shook her head at me. I let out a big sigh and went into my room. They didn't understand me at all.

*************************

The next day, it was Sunday and I didn't know where to go either so I chose to be in my room reading some books.

"Chae!!!" Unnie called me from down stair.

"Nae!"

"Come down"

"Coming!" I put the book down and ran to the kitchen. Unnie was putting a box of food in the bag.

"What are you doing unnie?" I asked looking at her.

"I want your accompany."

"To where?"

"Kookie's house"

"That jerk again? I don't want to see him."

"He's sick. And I'm bringing these foods for him. Come on, bring the box." She said taking a box and I took another one. I pouted but followed her.

"Where is Suga oppa?" I asked walking behind her.

"He takes Baeksoo and Joon to visit my parent."

"If I know, I would go too. Why don't you tell me?"

"Because you're going to Kookie's house with me"

"Unnie..."

Finally, I came to that Jerk's house again. I hate seeing his face. The guard opened the door for us and we got in the house. And then the maid welcomed us warmly. I looked around to find Taejun if he was also around.

"Where is Jungkook, Auntie?" Unnie asked softly.

"He's in his room, Agassi. He's been sick since yesterday." The maid said politely. That jerk's sick? Yesterday? He was ok when I saw him yesterday though.