Pervert

Jungkook's POV

Chae ran into the bathroom with tears. I clenched my fists looking at the door. I didn't mean to hurt her. I just wanted to tease her but it turned out I could not control myself well. Well, I'm a man for God's sake. And the worst that bastard just came in the picture on time. It suddenly turned that I wanted to hurt him by using her.

It was good that I hurt Taejun but Chae's tears made me wanna give up. My target was Taejun and his mother, not anyone else, especially Chae. She didn't deserve to get the pain. So from now on, I had to care more about what I'd do to that witch unless I could hurt Chae unknowingly. Great! Now, I had a weak point as well. Shhh, I should not let this happen from the first place.

Guilt rushed into my heart suddenly. I sighed sitting on the bed. I didn't know if it's right to take the revenge or not, but my mother's tears and sad eyes kept appearing in my eyes. Aish! I really hope Chae didn't love Taejun. But why him? All of men, why him? If she really loved him, hurting him like hurting her, and the point was...I didn't want to hurt her.

Chae could not love Taejun, she could not! With that thought, she came out from the bathroom. Her eyes were red...

Chae's POV

I finished taking a bath and then I decided to go out. I found Jungkook was sitting on the bed. He turned to me as I stepped out and he was about to walk to me but I pointed my finger to him.

"Don't! Stop right there! Don't come any closer!" I said loudly.

"I don't want to see your face." I continued walking away. But I was pulled into his arms. He hugged me from behind putting his chin on my head. I struggled in his arms but he tightened stronger.

"Let me go! Taejun is not here. No need to make him jealous..."

"Why him?" He finally whispered softly. I stopped struggling and remained silent.

"You know, you cannot love him. And I cannot let you do so...You better stop right here or you gonna get hurt more and more. I'm not going to lose anything more to him...even you..." (Well, I didn't know how to express my true feeling...and I didn't know how to say good thing either. Jungkook thought)

"Jerk!..."

"I don't care as long as I can hurt him..."

"..."

"It doesn't mean I want to hurt you. But if you still standing against me...you'll get hurt, so you should not love him from the first place..."

"Let me go..." I said trying to take his hands from my waist. He didn't let go but turned my body to face him.

"Can't you not be so stubborn?"

"Can't you just give up destroying your family?"

"Why should I?"

"This is how you pay back their love for you? They love you from their heart but you think that they're acting...how come? And why should they do that?" I asked staring straight into his eyes.

"They need to pay back what they did to my mother. My mother suffered for years because of them. How can I let them live happily on my mother's tears..." He said slowly and clearly, word by word, one by one.

"So, you're doing this because of your death mother? You live in the past or present?" I said and I found he frowned. Well, my words touched his heart for sure. So, his main point hurting them was his mother.

"I live in the present for the past...I don't care about my future..."

"You're so hopeless." I said pushing his hands from my arms. He let go and I stepped back.