Fine

"Kaja" He leaned back after the kiss and got up to his feet. I looked at him. He took my hand and leaded me toward the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't reply but pulled me out of the room and finally we were in the kitchen. Auntie was there preparing the plates on the table.

"What are we doing here?" I asked again.

"After eating, you'll take the medicines and you'll be better" He said pushing my shoulders down making me sit on the chair. I didn't feel hungry at all but if I didn't eat, it would not better.

"Hungry or not, you have no choice but to eat"

"Fine" I mumbled grabbing the spoon and started to eat, trying though.

"More" Jungkook hissed as I put the spoon down after I ate only three spoons of rice. I pouted but forced myself to eat more.

"Here" Jungkook pushed a box of pills to me and I grabbed it.

"Done" I said putting the glass down. He nodded and turned to say thank to Auntie. And then we went back to our room.

"I want to see Joon." I said sitting on the couch beside Jungkook. He shook his head and I pouted.

"It's late already." He said turning on his laptop and started to do his work. I felt bored so I took out my phone to play game.

"Is your stomach still hurt?" After a few minutes he asked.

"A lot better now" I said lowly crossing my legs. With that my phone rang. I looked at the caller and found it was Ken. I hesitated biting my lips.

"Just pick it up." Jungkook said lowly.

"Can I? Aren't you jealous?" I asked playfully.

"No" With his most famous poker face.

"Tch!" I rolled my eyes answering the call.

"Hi, Ken" I said cheerfully.

'How are you? I heard little Joon is sick, right?' He asked.

"Yep, he's fine now and I'm fine too."

'Oh, happy to hear that'

"Sorry for making you worried." I said glancing at my so- relaxed husband. He wasn't jealous? Really?

'And...I want to ask for your help...if you can help me...er...'

"Nah, just say it. We're friend anyway."

'Really?'

"Of course"

'This weekend, on Saturday, it's my mom's birthday. So I want you to help me choosing the gift for her.'

"I think I can help you. And I also want to give her too."

'Then on Friday, I'll pick you up'

"Alright. It's like you're asking me for a date." I said giggling.

'Nah, I have no one to ask though. Is that ok with your husband?'

"It's fine. He's not jealous at all." I said glancing at focused Jungkook. He was staring into his laptop screen didn't even care to give me a glance.

'Oh, he's so thoughtful'

"Eh, stop talking about him already. Don't you think he's boring?..." Seriously, I really couldn't make my husband react. He kept doing his work nonstop.

'Then, I'll see you on Friday.'

"Ok, bye bye then." I said goodbye and hung up.

"You're no fun, Jerk." I said through my teeth and continued to play game.