I fell for my husband

"And you have no other choice...but to love me" He said smirking at me.

"Well..."

"I said You Have No Choice." He raised his voice. I pouted. Why he needed to be fierce too? But I was happy. I didn't know if I loved him back or not? But honest, I was really happy and felt good hearing his confess.

"Don't you think you should ask me if I love you or not?" I asked using my top firm eyes. He raised his eyebrow but smirk never left his lips. What with his smirk?

"Why so sure that I love you?" I asked again.

"Did you have any boyfriend when you were at America?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No"

"Do you love Ken or Taejun?" He asked again.

"Ken is just a friend and for Taejun, honest, I had good feeling for him but after the marriage I felt normal...because you warned to hurt him if I really love him" I said and noticed his smiled became wider.

"See? Did you notice that you're telling me the trust, you didn't even think to tell a lie...You not even hesitated to tell what you think..."

"Is it related? I...I just tell you the trust and it doesn't mean I love you..."

"Your heart is beating fast..."

"Because..."

"You're nervous"

"Not really..."

"How do you feel when I kiss you?"

"My heart...oh no! I meant it's just a kiss..."

"What will you say if I kiss you again?"

"Y...Yah!" I shouted jumping to my feet. He chuckled.

"Pervert!" I hissed and ran into the bathroom. I quickly closed the door and leaned on it to catch my breath.

He just confessed that he loved me... Awww why was I so happy? I put my hand to my chest, my heart was beating so fast. I really loved him? But...but we never got along, he's a jerk... Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!! I was going crazy as well.

"How long will you stay in there, Chae?" I flinched as Jungkook knocked on the door.

"I..."

"We have to go out today."

"Give...give me five minutes." I yelled and quickly went to shower.

"Where to go?" I asked walking out of the room.

"You asked me?" Jungkook asked. I frowned with his question.

"Who else?" I asked annoyingly.

"You were looking there." He said innocently pointing to the wall. I really wanted to hit him though. I just realized he was mocking me when I asked him without looking at him. I felt embarrassed since his confessed to me so I tried to avoid his eyes.

"You! Fine...I don't want to die soon or sooner because of you." I said walking a head.

"There's no 'die' in your option." He stated following me.

"Then list my choices." I said turning back to him, that made me bumped into him because he was walking behind me. He caught my shoulders staring at me.

"A, love me"

"B?"

"B, You should choose A."

"What?"

"C, Read A and B again."

"Yah! Not fair."

"Choose A, B or C?"