Joon Was Sick

"You love him, don't you?"

"Of course and I know he'll love me someday...but you know...if she didn't come, everything is just right for me..."

"I think I can help you..."

"You? How?"

"I have a plan but I also need someone to help me"

"Anything I can have him"

"You'll have him and I'll have mine"

"What do you want?"

"Everything belong to her"

"Her? Who?"

*****************************

"Jungkook, Unnie and Oppa are busy tonight and tomorrow. They want us to take care of Joon for a day." After talking to Unnie on the phone I yelled to Jungkook who was in the bathroom. Unnie and Oppa had to go abroad. So they needed us again.

"How about Baeksoo?" Jungkook asked walking out of the bathroom. He already in his shirt and black pants to work.

"Unnie's parent will take care of him." I said and Jungkook nodded while preparing his backpack.

"Ok. But I have to work in the afternoon so you'll fetch Joon here with my driver. I may be late tonight. So take care." He walked toward me and pecked my lips.

"Fine"

Jungkook went to work and I picked up Joon from his school. But we didn't go home. We went to the market since I needed to buy more things to put in the refrigerator. And Joon also needed some study stuff too.

"Joon, are you feeling well?" I asked as I noticed Joon was very quiet. He's a talkative type though.

"I'm fine, Noona." He replied with a weak smile. I gave him a gaze didn't believe him.

"You look not fine at all." I said reaching my hand to feel his forehead. Well, it's not that hot, just a little hotter than me.

"I'm fine, noona. I'm just tired and want to sleep."

"Ok. Sleep then." I said and he nodded closing his eyes.

When we arrived home, Joon told me he wanted to rest and he went to sleep on the couch. I felt worried but he said he's fine. So I wiped his body with wet towel and put it on his forehead before I left him to help Auntie in the kitchen.

After finished all the dishes I went to check on Joon and found he was sleeping soundly. I sighed and walked toward him. His dark lips made me feel uneasy.

"Joon..." I called him softly.

"Joon...wake up" I shook his shoulder but he didn't move. I widened my eyes feeling his forehead. It was very hot.

"Joon, don't play like this with Noona. Wake up!" I shook his body harder and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Joon, are you ok? Talk to Noona like you always do please."

"Noona, I saw Omma..." He said softly. My eyes widened.

"See...see omma?"

"Yes..." He said and smiled.

"I want to go with her... I miss her..." He continued and closed him eyes.

"No...No Joon NO! Don't close your eyes! Don't! Noona is going to take you to the hospital..." I hugged him as my tears rolling down. It couldn't be. It could not. I quickly took out my phone and dialed Jungkook's number.

"Jungkook!..." I cried as soon as he picked up the line.

"Chae, are you crying? Why?"

"Jungkook ...Joon...Joon..."