Pregnant

"Omma, can I sleep with you tonight? I miss hugging you soooo much

"Omma, can I sleep with you tonight? I miss hugging you soooo much." I whined hugging her waist. Appa smiled shaking his head at my childish.

"But you should ask for permission from your husband first." Omma said playfully.

"No need. He never resist my wish anyway. Right, Honey?" I asked wiggling my eyebrow at him. He shook his head and I pouted.

"Ok ok, as you wish. Just don't make that face."

No one's POV

Jungkook and Mr. Min, Chae's appa were in the living room drinking tea.

"She hasn't changed at all. So troublesome." The elder said smiling. Jungkook smiled sipping his tea.

"Jungkook..."

"Nae?"

"Thanks for taking care of our daughter."

"You're welcome, Abeonim."

"And sorry for the mistakes that she makes. She's so young and a troublesome."

"..."

"We have only one daughter and we always spoil her until she became so dependent. She would cry if she couldn't take what she wanted...so we have expected all along that she couldn't live without us. But...now, we don't have to worry anymore. She has you now." He said smiling.

"It's my responsibility though."

"So we have to sorry because she will make many more mistakes on ward."

"It's ok..."

"Thank you"

"I'll try my best to keep her no matter what."

"So even if we have to leave, we don't have to worry. Thank you. Thank you so much" Mr. Min said with teary eyes.

"So tonight we have to sleep in other room. Do you want to see Chae before sleeping?" He asked playfully and Jungkook rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"Let's go" Mr. Min said and opened the door gently revealed smiling Chae and her mother sleeping while Chae had her arms around her mother's waist.

"My two angels are sleeping." He mumbled loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Then good night, dear" Mr. Min said and went into the guest room.

"Good night, Abeonim." Jungkook bowed and got into Chae's room.

He scanned her room and smiled.

"Such a childish brat." He mumbled taking the princesses' figure. And he pouted seeing Superjunior posters on the wall.

"I'm going to take these posters away."

Morning

In the morning, I got up and went into my room finding Jungkook was sleeping soundly in my bed. I smiled staring at his sleeping figure but when I looked around my room, my eyes widened.