Threat

"Let me go Jerk!" I yelled trying to free my backpack from his grip. He let me go and walked ahead with his jerk face. Ahhhhh I wanna shout!!!!!

"Yah!!!! Jerk!!!" I called him loudly. He turned his head and and raised his eyebrow at me.

"What? Wanna kill me?" He asked annoyingly.

"If I can"

"Of course, you can't"

"One day, Jungkook, one day" I mumbled glaring at him.

"I bet you can't."

"It's not a bet."

"I'm sure, you can't kill me...because that one day never come"

"..." I kept walking forward and he stepped backward step by step with his hands in his pockets.

"Something unexpected will happen and your life will change. You better stop your feeling for Taejun...because you're not meant to be with him." He said softly.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"I meant..." He said walking back to me. I stopped my feet as he kept his trace toward me until he stood in front of me.

"I'll never let Taejun gets what he wants." He said leaning down to my face and for my surprise...he pecked my lips and pecking became to be kissing. I widened my eyes trying to push him away but he grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the wall. I was trapped in his hands and I got even more surprised. Taejun was standing beside his car looking at us with his hurtful eyes. That's a reason why that Jerk kissed me? I tried hard to push Jungkook again but he didn't release easily. Taejun's eyes full with pain. He was dumbfounded at that spot until Jungkook stopped kissing me but he acted like he still doing since he kept his face inches from mine.

"If you don't want to see him hurt like this...close your eyes and never ever date him anymore. It's my threat and you must obey." Jungkook said coldly. I bit my lips clenching my fist tight. He's a cruel Jerk!

He smirked letting go of my wrists and he turned to face Taejun. I really wanted to slap The Jerk's head but my hands didn't listen to me at all. I didn't even dare to look at Taejun. How coward I was! Taejun, with his hurtful face, got on his car and drove away.

"Well done" Jungkook said and he pulled me to walk on. I didn't protest but followed him well. Not like I wanted to, but it's not use even if I tried.

"I'll kill you, Jeon Jungkook."

"When the right time comes."

********************

That day, I was like glue to that jerk again. He was like 'stay with me' all the time. And I was scare of Sekyung's glare already. She never left her eyes from me.

"Don't care about her. She's nothing." That's what he said.

"You troublemaker!"

My life...my miserable life...I was going to die under that jerk's hands soon. He's killing me day by day. I was stuck to him everywhere and every time at school. And the point was...I got glared from That jerk's fangirls especially from Sekyung. She kept giving me death glare. If her eyes were knife, I was killed at that spot already.

And one more thing, I was dying seeing Taejun's sad eyes. That jerk tried to hurt him in every ways as possible. How bad! He used me as an object to hurt Taejun like hugging me in front of him. Sometimes he pretended to kiss me. I really wanted to punch his jerk face. But I could not help and just tried to avoid Taejun. It's really hurt seeing Taejun like that. He's really innocent and honest but that jerk was being too much to handle.