Make him Jealous

I opened the door and found Jungkook sitting on the couch. He stared into the space blankly. I let out a soft sigh and walked toward him.

"What are you thinking?" I asked sitting down beside him. He turned to me and stared at me with his blank eyes.

"Sometimes...I wonder, is he really my father?" He said lowering his head down.

"He's just like you." I said softly. He looked up to me with his confused face.

"He sure loves you like other fathers. But he doesn't know how to praise you...like you who doesn't know how to be good to people." I explained. Wow, I felt like I was an adviser hehe. He didn't say anything but stared at me deeply until I felt heat on my cheeks.

"Just think about it again..." I said and was about to get up but I was pulled back by Jungkook into his embrace. My eyes widened by his sudden action. He was hugging me from behind with his chin on my shoulder. I didn't know what to do but stayed still like that.

"I'm tired..." He whispered lowly. I softened a bit.

"Then...stop and rest..."

"Can I?"

"Why not?"

"I want to stop but they don't stop. I can't just stand and let them do what they want to."

"Then..."

"Shut up and just stay like this for a while." I shut my mouth quickly as he tightened his arms around me.

"If...I...trust myself to believe you, then you'll tell me everything about you?"

"Will you believe me?"

"I will"

"Sure?"

"Yes"

"My step mother is trying to kill me."

"..." I really could not believe it.

"You still not sure. Later then." He said lazily and released me from his arms. But he laid down putting his head on my laps.

"Yah!" I said pushing his head away.

"Please" He pleaded. I took my hands back and let him sleep on my laps. He closed his eyes. I sighed crossing my arms on my chest. He's being so weird recently.

Author's POV

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and found he was sleeping on Chaewon's laps. Chae was sleeping soundly with her head resting on the arm of the couch, uncomfortable position but she slept so well. Jungkook stared up at her face and a small smile appeared on his lips. He reached his fingers to cares her bang from her face and his finger ran down to her eyebrows, nose and lips.

"I...think...I'm falling for you, Brat..." Jungkook whispered smiling. Chae turned her head a bit and made her head to fall down to Jungkook's face. Her hair covered both side of her face and Jungkook's. He raised his head a bit, his nose touched her nose and before his lips reached hers, she stirred turning her head on the arm of the couch and put her arms under her head. Jungkook chuckled at her cuteness. He got up and carried her bridal style to the bed, covered her with the blanket and kissed her forehead before went into the bathroom.

Chae's POV

I opened my eyes after Jungkook went into the bathroom. I touched my forehead where he left a kiss. I was awake when he carried me to the bed. Seriously, it confused me about his feeling. And I didn't understand about my feeling why would I cared about him a lot when I hated him to death before. I was going crazy as well.