First Night with his Family

"Yah, Lazy Brat wake up." I felt something kick my legs. I mumbled turning aside.

"Yah!"

"Five minutes more please..." I said lowly.

"One..."

"Please..."

"Two..."

"Nah, it's still early to go to school....school?" I opened my eyes as I realized something about school. I was not going to school the next day...

"It's 8 in the evening, brat. You wanna go to school?"

"What?!" I rose up quickly recognizing The Jerk's voice. Right, I was in his room, his bed. And we already married. I turned to him who was standing beside the bed with his hands in his pants pocket.

"Stop making that face and go to take a bath. You're smelly." He said walking toward the couch and turned on the TV. I blinked my eyes and then tried to smell myself, but there was no bad smell at all. Aish! That Jerk!

"Tch! No smell at all. Your nose is the one that has problem." I said walking to my case to find my clothes.

"Yah! Where I should put my clothes?" I asked yawning.

"Where do you want to put them?" He asked back without turning to me.

"Closet. Where else, idiot?"

"Then, you should ask 'Where is the closet?'" Erggg, that's hurt! Fine! From now on, I should care more about what I talk to him.

"Whatever, where is it anyway? Are you going to tell me or not?"

"In the bathroom there's a door, open it, you'll see and choose an empty one, clear?"

"Tch!" I hissed walking into the bathroom with luggage. At least, he should help me take those heavy bags into the bathroom. How gentle man he was.

"If you want me to help, you can ask, ok? You didn't curse me in your head...or did you?" Dang!!! He said like he could read my mind.

"No, I don't need your help." I said pulling the bags difficulty.

I finally got all my bags into the bathroom. Beside the mirror, there was a door. I opened it and found a big walk-in closet, clean and neat. Wah!!!

There were two long mirror wardrobes facing each other. One was full with Jungkook's clothes and things. And another one was empty. I guess, I could use it then. But before I unpacked my things I wanted to check all of that Jerk's things first.

I opened the doors and found many clothes there. It was prepared nicely in order, kinds, group, t-shirts, check shirts, plain shirt, suit, school uniform, shorts, jeans and pants.

I then, opened the drawer and found it was ties, glasses and watches. Wow, this guy really cares about his outfit. The last big drawer was full of...urggg, I quickly closed it as I found it was full of his boxers and underclothes.

And beside the wardrobe was a shoes cabinet, there were a lot of pairs of shoes, high branches all. Mm, I thought I should unpack my things though. Enough for observing his things.

"Brat, are you a snail or what? How many hours you need for packing?" Jungkook opened the door and walked in with his bad mouth. I ignored him and continued to arrange my clothes in place.

"Dinner is ready. They're waiting for you." He said leaning on his wardrobe looking at me.

"Finish!" I said brushing my hands off.

After that we walked into the dining room together and found everyone was waiting at the dining table. Jungkook sat down and started to eat silently.