Honeymoon

"Wah!!!!! This is awesome!!!" I yelled with my arms wide standing in the opened roof car. Jungkook was driving silently with a smile and I was the only one who got excited all the time. We were in Jeju for our honey moon, hehe more like holiday since it's too late for honey moon.

"Where are we going, Hun? It's a bit far from the town already." I asked smiling.

"You'll like it." He said pushing his glasses up.

Finally, Jungkook parked the car under a big tree and we got out.

"Wow..." I gasped seeing the view under my eyes. It was a big field, green, beautiful and fresh. Jungkook came to stand beside me with a picnic box and two kites, kites?

"Kites? Wah!! We're going to fly kites?" I asked excitedly and he nodded.

"Yayyyy!!!"

And we ended up standing beside each other with a kite in each hands.

"Aish, what to do? What to do? It doesn't go up. Jungkook, why it isn't going up?" I asked trying to fly my kite higher.

"Here, let me help you." Jungkook took my kite and he shook it.

"Eh eh, it's going up now." I jumped in delight and he gave me back.

"Jungkook, let's run and see who can fly it higher. And you'll lose when your kite drop first." I said and started to run.

"What if I win?" He asked. I stopped running and turned to him.

"Hmmm, what do you want? And what if I win?" " I asked back.

"Let me think and I'll tell you later." He said with a smirk. I nodded.

"If I win, you'll be my cook for a week." I said smiling.

"Cook?"

"Mm, you have to cook for me every day."

"Deal" He nodded and I grinned.

"Then...let's go!" I run and he ran after me.

"Yayy, it's going higher!" I said releasing the string longer while Jungkook's kite dropped down a bit.

"You're losing, Jerk." I said smiling and stood still. Jungkook just gave me a smirk and shook his kite.

"Eh, no, no..." I tried to shake my kite as his kite went up.

"Drop it down! Drop it, Jungkook. If not I'm not going to talk to you anymore. Yah! I said drop it!" I yelled with my eyes on our kites.

"Beat me if you can." He said. I bit my lips as the wind blew stronger.

"Hahhh, Jeon Jungkook, drop it if not I'll cry." I warned him as his kite went higher and higher.

"Yah!!!" I shouted kicking his shin.

"Yah, brat, that's not fair." He said stepping away from me.

"Why need fair when I need to win." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Fine, fine, Chae." He nodded and then I almost dropped the kite as he kicked my butt with his long leg.

"Yah!!!"

"You start it first."

"No! No! NO!!!! Aww..." I yelled angrily as my kite dropped down slowly and slowly. And finally, it was on a tree successfully.

"I win!" Jungkook said satisfied in his victory.

"Not fair. It's because of you, Jerk!" I pouted glaring at him.