You make me Jealous

After Jin oppa sent me to the market, he drove off didn't forget to remind me about the mission 'make Jungkook jealous'.

I then got into the market. Well, I was not sure what to buy though. I roamed around the mall for clothes and food. I also bought some stuffs for Joon and unnie too. After shopping I wanted to visit them. It's just a week but I missed them so much already.

"Oh, hello Chae." English sentence caught my attention. I looked up and saw Ken smiling at me.

"Ken? What are you doing here?" I asked back.

"I need to buy something and you? Look like you're going home, right?"

"Yes"

"Let me send you home."

"Nah, it's fine..."

"Come on. Who am I? If you're my friend then let's go together. Or you don't trust me?"

"No No. I'm not going home yet."

"Where are you going then?"

"I want to visit my brother and sister. You know them also."

"Oh, really? Who?"

"Yoongi oppa"

"Oh, then it's good. I know his house and I wanted to visit then too. Let's go." He said taking the bags from my hands.

"Ken..." I said but he walked ahead didn't even give me a chance to refuse.

"So...where are you studying now?" Ken asked as we were on the way.

"I study in Xxxx College." and we kept quiet. It's awkward being with him.

"We're here." Ken said. I nodded and opened the door.

"Noona!!!" As we stepped into the house Joon ran to me happily.

"Aigo, Joon. You're getting cuter now. Look, your cheeks are chubby also." I said pinching Joon's cheeks.

"Daddy tells me to eat a lots. Because eating a lot make me healthy and cute." He said cutely and obedient.

"Aigo! Here, for you, Joon-ah." I said handing him a bag which I bought it for him.

"Thanks, Noona. Oh, hello brother. Nice to see you again." Joon said bowing. He spoke in English again. I found it's so lovely.

"Chae, don't you come in?" Unnie shouted from living room.

"Nae. Come on" I said nodding at Ken. He nodded and followed me.

"Hello, Ken. Nice to see you again." Unnie said. He nodded smiling.

"Why you two come together?" Unnie asked. I nodded and she mouthed 'Jungkook is here.' I nodded mouthing back 'I know'. And she gave me a glare. I pouted and shrugged my shoulders.

"Have you had lunch yet, Ken? If not, let's join us. Yoongi and Jungkook are in his office. Do you want to meet them?" Unnie invited Ken.

"It's ok. My Mom wanted to have lunch with me. So I'm going now." Ken said getting up.

"Oh, so sad. See you later then." Unnie said. I got up and sent him to the gate.

"Thank you, Ken."

"Don't mention it. What is friend for?" He said smiling.

"Thank again" I smiled. He's very nice and kind. If I was not married. Maybe I could date him though.

After Ken went back, I got back in the house and found Oppa and Jungkook were in the living room too. Oppa was playing with Joon, while Jungkook sat quietly beside Unnie.