His Stubbornness

The next day, I asked Oppa to accompany me to Taejun's house to get my cactus back and for my surprise, he agreed without a word. Sometimes, I really didn't understand about him. Unreadable!

"Would you like to go in, oppa?" I asked as he parked the car in front of the mansion.

"Yes"

"Let's go" I said getting out of the car. And we got in when the door was opened by a guard.

"Thank you" I said.

"How are you, Hyung? It's been very long time." Suga oppa said to the guard. Looked like oppa and that guard had a close relationship.

"I'm fine. But not for Jungkook ssi"

"What's wrong?"

"He's rarely home recently and if he does, he would lock himself up in the room entire day. I'm so worried about him..." The guard told worriedly.  

"Maybe he spends his time with our friends. Don't worry. I'll take care of that, just make sure he's safe at home"

"Yes, sir."

"Thank you. Is he home anyway?"

"Yes. And I think he stays in his room entire day again."

"And Taejun?"

"He's home too."

"Ok. I'm going in."

"Yes, sir" And we went in the house. The maids bowed as she saw us. I bowed back.

"I want to see Taejun, Auntie."

"He's in Master's office with young master Jungkook. I'll inform them, please wait." She said politely and walked toward a room. Oppa and I then sat in the living room. I looked around and found two big portraits of the family on the wall. One, on the left side, there were three people and I could recognize them, Taejun, his mother and Jungkook's father. And on the right there were four people in. The boy was cute, he was around 8-9 years old, I guess.

"Who are those people, oppa?" I asked pointing to the photo on the right side.

"Jungkook, Jungkook's mother, his father and grandfather."

"Is that the jerk?" Jungkook was smiling widely. He was so cute back then. His mother was so beautiful with that angelic smile. And his father was so handsome when he was young. And .....

Bammmm

A sound of something bang on the wall came out from a room. I startled and turning to look at oppa.

"You bastard!!! Get  your butt out from my face, RIGHT NOW!!!" A loud voice was heard after the bang sound.

"Such a worthless!!!" I flinched as I heard that. Oppa frowned staring at the door.

"Who's that, oppa?..." I asked softly. And before I could say something more, Jungkook came out of the room and slammed the door shut loudly.

"..." I was speechless. Jungkook glanced at me and his eyes laid on Oppa. And then he walked out of the house without a word.

"Chae?" Taejun called as he saw me. I turned and smiled at him.

"Hi..."

"Taejun, send Chae home, ok? I have to go." Suga oppa said and walked out.

"Oppa..." But he was already out of my sight. 

"What bring you here, Chae?" Taejun asked.

"What happen earlier? I meant...you, Jungkook and your father..."