Lotte World

Chae's POV

I woke up as I felt sunray on my face. I felt very dizzy. I put my hand on my head trying to open my eyes. Remembering last night made me widen my eyes. Was I rapped by that jerk?! I quickly looked around and found I was in my room, 50% relief. I checked myself seeing I was in my pajamas, 50% not sure. What happen after I fainted? With that thought, Unnie came in the room with a tray of food.

"Unnie, how did I come home?"

"Jungkook brought you here. Here, eat the porridge. You're still sick, hangover." Unnie handed me the tray.

"I'm going to kill that jerk!" I said angrily.

"Nah, he just wanted to play."

"But it's too much. He almost killed me, you know?"

"Sorry, chae, I'm still on his side."

"Unnie..." I whined.

"Noona!!!!!!!" Joon ran in with his loud voice. I stopped protesting with unnie and turned to smile at Joon.

"Good morning, Joon-ah. You're back from your grandparent's house?"

"Nae, I miss Baeksoo so much so I want to come home early and Daddy went to pick me." He said cutely. I pinched his cheek.

"Well, Joon, let Noona rest. Noona is sick."

"Really? Are you feeling well now? Where you hurt?" He asked worriedly. I chuckled patting his head.

"I'm fine now."

"We can play, right?" He asked cutely.

"Joon-ah, behave well. Noona is not fine yet. Go, play with Daddy and Baeksoo."

"Ok" Joon nodded and walked out of the room.

"You should sleep now."

"Ok" Unnie got out of the room. I finished the porridge and went to sleep. But before I closed my eyes my phone vibrate on the nightstand.

I took it and found Auntie's message. Hm, why she sent me a message on Sunday?

I read the message and my eyes widen.

From: Auntie

I know, this is such urgent. Sorry, I'm just too much excited. From now on, you'll have blind date with your fiancé on Sunday and Saturday. So today, let find him at the Lotte World in the evening at five. I'm so excited, it's almost the time kekekeke.

I frowned trying to get the meaning by 'it's almost the time'. I sighed and stopped thinking about it since I was very exhausted.

I guess, I had to rest before the sunset. I thought and went to sleep.

Evening

"Unnie!!!!" I called out as I found the house was very quiet. It's almost the time I would go to Lotte world so I wanted to tell them. But I was walking around the house to find them but not even their foot step was showed.

"Where could they be?" I mumbled trying to figure out.

"Ah, got it!" I clicked my fingers as I remembered a place they could be there.

I ran to the back of the house and headed to the Green house of Unnie. And Bingo! They were really there. I smiled as I saw Joon was sitting beside oppa planting the plants. They wore the same cap as Unnie. Unnie was busy with Baeksoo who kept playing with his toy. It's a perfect family that I wish I wanted to have.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Oh, hi, Chae." Unnie said smiling.

"Noona, come and help us." Joon waved his hand. I shook my head.