Refresh

Okay, so, some of you got really confused when I posted my recent chapter, so heres what I'm going to do. Im going to type out all the key points that have happened so far, and if you have anymore questions, I will edit this Refresh and answer them. I am so sorry, I know that this is because of my poor updating skills, but I hope you'll forgive me. I truly am trying.

Okay, so, so far...

Arissa is Mysty, obviously. Her father is the best lawyer in North Carolina, and this is because the people he represents aren't exactly... Good people. Her mother left when she was four to go and persue a career in music with her band mates, and later on in the story you find out that Arissa's father threatened her when she told him, and pushed her down the stairs , telling her never to return. Unaware of her condition, her father did not know that he just killed his (month 1/2) unborn son.

Arissa had been visiting Holly for three years, after a request from her mother after Arissa fell into a slight depression. She thought of Holly as her own sister, just like her two half sisters, Lucy and Samantha, whose mother is Sydney, Arissa's stepmother. Her best friend is Catherine (Cat) Cobble, whom is a cheerleader and in drama.

Jessie is the male lead football player, whose sister is Holly and mother is Jeanette, and step father is the principle. His real father left him and his mother when he was young and went out to start a different family.

Arissa had a rebel phase where she hung out at one of the towns old "mob" places, although their all dispersed now. Michael, one of her trainers and friends, got shot and died in front of her, and his brother, Jared, made an appearance although we don't know his intention or place in the story yet.

Arissa does work at InToxicated, but not regularly. She is underage and Crawford has limits.

Arissa is in no way related to Holly or Jessie, Jeanette just felt Arissa was like a bigger sister to Holly

You will find that Jessie has secrets just as scary as Arissa's.

Brian and Tiana are dating. Lena and Isabell are cousins (although, it is jot mentioned in the story), Max is a former delinquint, recently recovered by joining a after school club (drama)

Gabriel is Jessie's best friend. Sadly, he does not have much character development, a bad mark on my part.

Jessie does not know who Mysty is. He has an idea though, he's very suspicious.

The guy that Jessie beat up and Arissa slammed his nose, he is an a**hole. He told Jessie his mother was a wh*re and deserved nothing more but for Holly to die. Yeah. So that happened.

If you have any questions, I promise I will update this and unpublished and republish this Refresh.

PS- Just so you are all aware, I am starting to rewrite IMASK. Don't fret, I'm not removing the original. I just feel like because since I started this book, I just had a basic plot in mind and thought of the key points as I went along. Now that its almost over, I feel like I can write it better, knowing what is going to happen. I can better develop my characters and such, and it'll just be a better book overall. I've already rewritten chapter 1 and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Although, I will not get serious with it until the book is completed, and the rewritten, revamped, reborn version will not be published until all the chapters are rewritten. It will take a while, I'm not going to lie. I want this to be good. So please, if you're willing to bare with me and stay with me, I'll be completely grateful.

Thank you guys so much! ❤❤

-Kemma