Secrets Have Cell Phones

Hello! 

It has been a while, my friends! 

   I have some news for you. I am currently doing an complete plot overhaul of my book, Invisibly Masked.

   I figure that most of you might actually read this if I inform you through an update. A little cruel, maybe, but for good reason.

   I am trying my best to rewrite this book. The characters will be reimagined, as will the layout and overall goals of the story. I also have two good friends of mine helping me recreate this story, but I, in the end, will write it through and through. 

   Things will be changed, large plot holes will be fixed, and all the strings will have a beginning and an end. One secret I can tell you- the book will not be centered around music. 

   Now wait, wait. I know how that sounds. There will be music, don't doubt that. It's just going to have more of a minor roll. It'll be more of a safe haven or an escape for the characters to distract from the actual problems they're dealing with that help the book move along. Like I said, major overhaul. Remember, though, even the stuff I'm saying now is subject to change. 

Also, the book is to be re-titled. The title of the chapter, actually, is what I'm working with so far. 

Another little secret?  Hopefully, Secrets Have Cell Phones will be book one of two.

Thank you for reading! I love you all!

-Kemma Jay