Before you read...

1.This story was written when I was 14/15, I'm now 16 and I find it so cringe.

2. I'm from England so we get taught things differently, for example: in maths the general formula for a straight line on a graph is y=mx+c . Now I've been taught that formula since the age of 11 and it has always been a C for me so don't try to call me out for making "a mistake" because I've not made a mistake, that is how I've been taught it for the last 5 years.

3. If you have nothing nice to say, I suggest you delete my story from your library and stop reading. I don't want your hateful comments on my story. I've read every single comment on this book.

4. As I said before, I'm from England and have never been to Australia so I only have up to a certain amount of knowledge. I did a lot of research about certain places, restaurants and attractions but however, since I've never been there, I don't know everything. (Although I would like to visit someday)

5. Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I know it's badly written and the dialogue is so cringey but it means a lot to me that you're taking time out of your day to read something that took me over a year to write.

Thanks