Study session

There was a knock on the compartment door, Leah looked to see that it was only the Lady with the food trolley. "Anything from the trolley dear?" the Lady asked "Umm, no thank you." Leah wasn't in the mood for food.

She just sat there miserable, but Leah didn't understand one thing. Why was she so miserable? She's never felt this way about Harry before. She should be happy for Harry, but she wasn't feeling happy at all!

To tell the truth she was jealous, wait she didn't like Harry did she? After all they are just friends and if she did like him then why would he like her back? She was so confused with her feelings right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later Leah realized she had fell asleep. She stretched her arms out, grabbed her bag and stepped off the train.

She walked to the carriages and boarded one, but she noticed something, the carriages were being pulled by a bat winged horse. Leah rubbed her eyes thinking that she was a bit drowzy, but when she opened her eyes the horse was still there.

She decided to ignore it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later Leah had waken up early, she had been slacking on her homework (which isn't like her...at all!). She dressed quietly and grabbed her book bag and walked down the stairs.

Once she got to the Great Hall she took a seat at the Gryffindor table. As Leah took out her books she noticed that the Great Hall was nearly empty.

When she finished reading through her textbook she got out some parchment, an ink pot, and her quill and started scribbling away. 'Moonstone is a gemstone' Leah wrote. As Leah scribbled somemore out of the corner of her eye she could see Harry walk into the Great Hall.

Harry sat down on the other side of the table so he was facing her. Leah looked up to see his face, he looked tired. "What brings you to the Great Hall this early morning?" Leah asked looking back down at her parchment.

"I didn't finish my homework last night unfortunately. So I decided to wake up early and do it this morning." Harry explained. Once Leah finished her essay she took out a book anad started to skim through it. 

"Can you help me with my essay?" Harry asked Leah smiled and nodded. She explained the properties of moonstone to him and once he was finished she proof read it. "It's a good essay, but who knows what Snape's final grade is." Harry nodded. "Hey Leah?" Leah looked up "Could you help me with homework sometime again?"

"Why?" Leah asked "Well I need help with homework, plus we haven't gotten the chance to really talk and hang out." "So you want a tutor?" Leah questioned while closing her book. "Not a tutor, more like a study partner."

"Okay." Harry smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Harry and Leah sat in the couch in the Gryffindor Common Room. Leah sat back in her seat reading a book. "Leah?" "Hmm?" Leah lowered her book into her lap. "Do you ever miss me?" Leah blushed at this comment. "What do you mean?"

"Do you miss spending time with me? I mean we don't talk to each other that often anymore." There was a silence for a bit. Leah was speechless, was he actually implying that he missed hanging out with her? Leah's heart felt like it would jump out of her chest.

Harry sighed gathered his things and walked to the boys dormitory. "Yes." Harry heard and he stopped in the middle of the now empty Common Room.

"Harry I miss you. Your my best friend and sometimes I wish that we could spend a little more time together." Harry turned around to face her.

"That's what I wanted to hear." Harry smiled