Magic is Might

The four of them had been planning for weeks on how to get to the locket that Umbridge had taken. Thankfully, Ron had been told everything about the Ministry of Magic since his father was working there and they came up with a plan.

After a few weeks of exhausting planning, the day had finally come and all of them got ready. Hermione had been brewing Polyjuice Potion and had enough to go araound for three people. "Okay everyone knows the plan right?" Hermione looked at everyone just to make sure. "After weeks of going over it and preparing? Yes, I think we do Hermione." all of them nodded heads and apparated, Leah always hated apparating, she didn't like the feeling of being stretched and squished and moving at top speed at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupefy." Harry whispered as he stuck his wand out at a Ministry worker and Ron and Harry pulled her into the abandoned warehouse where they had been storing the victims. Hermione plucked a hair from each of the workers and added them to the Polyjuice Potion, Harry handed Leah the Invisibility Cloak. "This is mental." Ron thought aloud. "Completely mental." Harry responded taking a deep breath. "We've got to do it." Leah said, "For the sake of wizard and human kind." Hermione added. All of them nodded to each other.

Hermione, Harry, and Ron drank the potion and turned into the Ministry workers they had captured. \they all changed into their look-a-like's clothes and Leah wrapped the Invisibility Cloak around her. "Alright Leah just grab our wrists if you think you're going to get lost." Hermione explained, her voice seemed a little high pitched for the 40 year old woman she was role playing as.

The four of them walked out of the abandoned warehouse trying to act nonchalant as they passed by. Soon enough they reached a public restroom. "Dad told us that this is how people get in if they're not apparating or flooing in." Ron said, the four of them broke up and Leah followed Hermione into the ladies lavatory. It was slightly awkward considering they had to share one stall and flush both of them in very quickly before the next person entered.

When Leah got stepped into the toilet, she was expecting a feeling of wetness to engulf her feet but she felt as dry as a bone when she stepped in. Once she flushed herself down she kept spinning and spinning. She was on the verge of vomiting when she tripped into the Ministry of Magic. "You alright Leah?" Harry whispered to her as she held onto his wrist. Leah noticed a statue carved out of marble stood, it was horrifying to see, "Magic is Might?" she read, there was a wizard holding his wand up high, but he was standing on a pile of rather ugly faced humans. "This is what purebloods think about Muggles, in their rightful place." Hermione said with a slightly angry tone.

They reached the lifts when a middle aged man approached them, he had long platinum blond hair that had been tied into a ponytail and he was wearing black robes. "Morning Yaxley!" a man said sounding quite scared as he passed by, Yaxley ignored him. "It's raining in my office Cattermole. I've called for someone from Magical Maintenance to sort it out but it's still raining." he said scowling. "Have you tried an umbrella?" Ron chuckled lightly. "Do you think this is funny Cattermole?" he asked, "No, I..." Yaxley cut him off. "I'm on my way down to interrogate your wife down in the courtrooms. I'm surprised you're not down there with her." he said and entered a lift. "If I were you I would get it done." the lift door closed and it proceeded downwards.

The four entered another, "What am I going to do? My wife's all alone downstairs." Ron whimpered. Leah stuck her head out of the Invisibility Cloak. "Ron, you don't have a wife." she said and stuck her head back in when the lift opened to its first stop."Ron this is you." Harry said nudging him. "So how do you stop the rain in his office?" Ron asked as he walked out. "Try Finite Incantatem." Hermione suggested and the lift went off again.

"So if we can't find Umbridge, we'll go back to find Ron and come back another day. Agreed?" Hermione nodded and Leah whispered a "Yeah" in agreement. Suddenly the lift stopped and the door opened to a stout old woman dressed in all pink, clipboard in hand and a locket hanging from her neck. Leah wanted to punch this woman in the face so badly. "Mafalda! There you are! Let's go down to the courtrooms then." Umbridge said standing in the middle of the lift making Leah press her back against the wall.

"Albert shouldn't you be getting off?" she asked Harry. He nodded and slowly made his way off the lift, then it set off yet again leaving Hermione and Leah with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take him away!" Umbridge demanded, they had been interrogating Muggleborns for who knows how long and Leah was getting tired of sitting on the sidelines and watching these innocent people being dragged to Azkaban. She wanted to hurt Umbridge so badly for doing this to them. "NOOO! I've got a wife and kids at home waiting for me to come back! Please!!!!" the guards dragged him away anyway. Then they brought the next one in and forced her to sit down on the chair in the middle of the huge courtroom.

"Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?" Umbridge questioned her, she squeaked out a yes. It was obvious she was terrified that she would have the same fate as the other man. Umbridge asked her more questions, when a tall man and a rather shorter one entered the room. "Ah, thank you Albert." Umbridge acknowledged him as he pushed the other man forward. Leah noticed that the Polyjuice potion on Harry was wearing off, Leah stood where she was ready to attack. "Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?" Umbridge asked her. The woman sat up more confident now that her 'husband' had joined her. "A wand was taken from you this morning. Is this that wand?" Umbridge held up a short wand. "Could you please tell the court which witch or wizard you took this wand from?" she said with one breath. "I didn't take it! Ollivander gave it to me when I was eleven! It chose me!" Mrs. Cattermole explained.

"You're lying." Harry made his way to the middle of the courtroom as well staring straight at Umbridge. "Wands only choose witches and you are not a witch." Harry withdrew his wand, "What on Earth are you doing Albert?" Umbridge asked him, Hermione took a deep breath Harry's features were changing back. "You're lying Dolores. One mustn't tell lies." he raised his wand and stunned Umbridge, Hermione stood up and grabbed the locket from her neck. 

Leah jumped over the barrier between the seats and the middle of the courtroom, knocking over a table. "Finite!" Yaxley pointed his wand straight at her and the cloak exposed Leah, she quickly grabbed it and ran down the hall with the others. They had reached the lift and the dementors that had been trapped at the top of the room by Umbridge's cat patronus had chased them. The door of the lift closed and the dementors were trying to get through. Leah could feel the happiness being sucked out of her.

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry aimed his wand at all of them an they were blasted away. Once the lift reached the main entranceway Harry, Leah, and Hermione pushed through the crowd of wizards and witches. "Where's Ron?" Leah asked they all turned around to see Ron kissing Mrs. Cattermole, Hermione's jaw stood ajar. Then Ron turned back to his normal form, "Er, long story. Nice meeting you though!" he said running away. Soon Yaxley caught up with the four of them throwing spells at them as he ran. Leah caught up to Harry and he pulled her towards him helping her dodge a spell. They jumped in together, Hermione right behind them, followed by Ron.