The Bridge

Harry thought about it for a moment, "Well, if he wants me. He'll get me." Leah looked at Ron and Hermione confused as to what he was talking about. Hermione just shrugged and so did Ron. Harry then explained that he would go to the Great Hall dressed as a student and confront Snape himself.

Hermione, Ron, and Leah stayed with Neville, Ginny, and Luna until the Order came through the passage way.

"Ron!" Mrs. Weasley squealed out of excitement in seeing her son, she must have been worried sick while the four of them had gone off on their journey. "Isn't this a sight to behold?" George said, "Ickle Ronniekins survived!" Fred finished, Leah smiled as Ron hit them in the arms, her smile widened when Ron hugged them.

"Only you guys can have fun on a serious night such as this." Charlie laughed, Leah felt relieved that she was surrounded with friends, it made the atmosphere much more calm for her. Suddenly the passage way opened again to reveal a woman who had very close resemblance to Leah.

"Franky?" Leah said with slight confusion as to why her sister was standing in front of her. "What are you doing here? You should be in France!"

"I had to come back!" she said as she hugged her sister, "If you're going to die in the Second Wizarding War against the Dark Lord, I had to be with you. You're my sister after all!" Leah smiled when she was interrupted by Ron.

"Who is she?" he asked raising his hand as if he were in class. "This is my sister Francine." Leah introduced her sister to everyone.

"Sorry to ruin your fun, but we've got the Boy Who Lived stuck down in the Great Hall with Death Eaters." Kingsley said with a serious tone, he was obviously chosen as the new leader of the Order of the Phoenix with Dumbledore and Moody gone. Everyone nodded in agreement and went downstairs to support Harry. 

Once downstairs the entire Order stormed in wands withdrawn ready to attack at moments notice. The Great Hall had a dark aura, it wasn't the cheery place that held elaborate feasts like it had once been. All the torches were put out and the only light was the moon beams shining in from the large windows. Everyone had stepped aside with Harry and Snape in the middle of the room, it seemed as though they were having a heated discussion judging by the intense glare in their eyes.

"Tell them how it happened that night!" Harry demanded, "How you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them!" Snape then pointed his wand at Harry, but McGonagall stepped in front of him and they duelled until Snape fled by apparating out the window.

All of the students in the hall cheered, McGonagall lit the torches and everything was happy for once, until the message came. The lights went out and a little Ravenclaw girl started to scream in terror while covering her ears, then Padma started screaming. Leah flinched as she heard a sinister voice coming from thin air.

"I know that many of you want to fight. Some of you think that to fight is wise. This is folly." Voldemort's voice slithered into her mind, she shuddered as his whispering voice spoke again. "Give me Harry Potter, give me Harry potter and none will be harmed. Give me Harry potter and I will leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. Give me Harry Potter! You have one hour." the torches then relit and everyone turned to Harry.

"So? What are you waiting for?" Pansy's shrill voice echoed throughout the room. "Someone grab him!" she commanded anyone who was willing to do so. Leah shook her head and walked out in front of Harry grabbing his hand. Hermione followed her courageous act, so did the Order, the Gryffindors, the Ravenclaws, and the Hufflepuffs.

The intense moment was soon broken by the sound of Filch's cries. "Students out of bed! Students in the corridors!"

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot!" Filch looked down shamefully, craddling Mrs. Norris in his hands like she was a newborn baby. "Sorry ma'am."

"As it so happens Filch your arrival is opportune. I would like you to lead Ms. Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house out of the hall."

"Where exactly will I be taking them to ma'am?" 

"The dungeons would do." all the other houses cheered, the house of Salazar Slytherin was being put to justice at last. Harry then went over to McGonagall, he needed the school's help to give him time to find the remaining horcruxes. Everybody started to prepare.

"Leah!" Harry said grabbing her hand.

"I want you to help Neville." Leah's expression turned to a frown. "But I want to go with you!" she protested. "I'm sorry but I have to do this." he said squeezing her hand tighter.

"But what if I... If I.." she stammered at the thought of what could happen to her tonight. Harry kissed her on the lips for a few seconds.

"You know if anything happens to you I'm going curse all of them. I really have to go." he said before Leah could say anything else he ran off. Leah whipped her head around and saw Neville, Seamus, and Ginny heading out the doors.

"Neville!" she ran up to the three of them. "I'm all yours. What do you want me to do?" she asked, Neville smiled and instructed her to plant charges with Seamus and Ginny.

Once all of the charges were in their place they waited for something to happen. As if on cue, an army of Snatchers ran towards the bridge. Two of them disappeared as they passed the shield that had been constructed by the professorsto protect the school.

"Yeah! You and who's army?!" Neville taunted them, he had a satisfied smile on his face, it was evident that he was very proud that he helped Harry. A few minutes later there was a loud bang and the shield started to break away.

The lead Snatcher put one foot over the line where the shield's border had once been. When his foot touched the ground, unfortunately intact, he and the rest of the Snatchers ran onto the bridge. Leah had just made it to the end when Neville was halfway across setting off charges as he sprinted.

"Set it off!" he shouted to them as he set off another charge. Leah opened her mouth about to protest. The Snatchers were gaining on Neville now. "Set it off! DO IT!" he shouted once again. Leah withdrew her wand and casted Incendio at the last charge. After that everything seemed to have been happening in slow motion. Neville jumped off the piece of bridge he was running on as it collapsed beneath his feet.

"Neville!" Ginny and Leah screamed at the same time. There was silence for a moment Leah couldn't believe it, she wasn't going to believe that Neville was dead. Thankfully, he wasn't. A hand shot up from the edge of the bridge and Neville pulled himself up onto the ledge.

"That was fun." he said sarcastically. Seamus helped stand him up, Leah had then noticed that there was a huge gash on the side of Neville's head.

"Neville, your head it's..." Leah started, Neville turned to her with a proud look on his face, he probably killed hundreds of people with his plan. "What about it?" he asked still smiling, "I don't feel a thing."

It was Leah's turn to smile Neville's time at Hogwarts turned him into a great leader. "Alright then!" he exclaimed pushing through Dumbledore's Army. "Let's go out there and fight for Harry!" Leah's eyes widened at that statement. She had completely forgot with all of the events going on.

"I've got to go." Leah said to everyone and she ran off to find Harry.