Finding Out

"Hagrid could you please tell us where we're going?" I asked while dodging another branch that would've knocked me in the head. It was almost curfew and Hagrid had called us into the Forbidden Forest.

Then we stopped in a clearing "Look I'm sorry I've been acting so mysterious, but I'll most likely be gettin' the sack anyday now. And well I couldn' leave him without tellin' someone about him!" He then turned around and repeatedly called the name Grawpy.

Soon enough a giant that looked a few years old came out. "I couldn' leave 'im because.....he's my brother." the giant looked down at the four of us, after a minute or so he picked both me and Hermione up.

"Hagrid do something!" Harry and Ron both said at the same time. I felt Grawp's grip loosen a bit on me. Both Hermione and I looked at each other, then she reached over as much as she could to grab my arm. Screaming, I closed my eyes and awaited for the bone crushing impact but it never came.

I opened my eyes to see that Hagrid had caught me before I hit the ground. "Thanks Hagrid." I said breathlessly. Once Hagrid put me down I lost my balance a little, but Harry caught me before I fell. "Thanks." I said brushing myself off. "No problem." he said and we turned to Hermione who had been put down by the giant.

"He's got his own food an' all it's company he'll be needing. He's the only family I've got." the four of us looked at each other and agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"O.W.L.s are next week." I said to Harry who was doing a bit of studying. "Yeah," he replied. There was a silence in the empty Common Room. "It's my fault isn't it?" Harry looked up at Leah slightly. "What are you talking about?" Leah asked.

"Dumbledore's Army. It's my fault we got caught, it's my fault that we got into so much trouble. I tried so hard to help and it just made everything worse. Besides the more you care the more you have to lose, so maybe it's just better to go it alone."

"What fight Voldemort all by yourself? Harry, Voldemort has power. And you need someone to help along the way. Look at what he's doing to you! You've been angry constantly and you're starting to close yourself in. Harry, you can't fight this battle alone!" Harry stood up and walked to the stairs.

Leah followed "You don't get it do you? Nobody should suffer because of me. I don't want anyone to get hurt as much as I did, and I definitely don't want it to be because of me." Harry's voice was getting firmer.

"Harry! This isn't about you! Look at what he's done to people and just in case you haven't noticed Voldemort is a murderous raving lunatic! He's killed a lot of people, including my parents!" there was a silence between the two of them. 

"You're not the only one who's in pain right now." Leah sat down on the couch and Harry sat down beside her. "I'm sorry. That's been locked up for a while now."

"Yeah, I can tell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.W.L.s were this week and all of the fifth years were takaing their Defence Against the Dark Arts O.W.L. Halfway through there was a banging noise coming from outside the Great Hall.

Umbridge walked to the bacak of the Great Hall, "I'm surprised the fat toad madae it halfway across the Hall." Ron commented and Leah, Hermione and Harry were fighting a giggle from escaping them.

Once Umbridge opened the doors the twins came speeding in on their brooms, throwing fireworks in the air. The dimly lit room was filled with sparkling fireworks that spelt inappropriate words and whirled through the air. One almost hit Umbridge in the face!

Finally the twins lit a huge dragon that swallowed Umbridge, all the fifth years in Dumbledore's Army watched in satisfaction as the Decrees exploded and dropped to the floor. Then everyone raced out of the Hall to watch the twins fly away leaving a huge W shining in the sky.

Everyone applauded the work of the two seventh years, who (in Leah's opinion) just made Hogwarts: A History a whole lot better.

Leah turned around to look at Harry who was now on the ground. Once she kneeled down to his level Harry had said.......

"Sirius."