Relationships

Harry watched as Leah stormed up the stairs to the girl's dormitories and slammed the door behind her. "I'll go get her." Hermione sighed and went after Leah. Once Hermione closed the door Harry stomped up to the boys dormitory followed by Ron.

Harry opened the door and went to wash up, he didn't say anything for the whole time, it was as if he was still going on about the fight in his head. Ron spoke up as Harry climbed into his bed, "You won't stay mad at her you know." Ron said. Harry paused for a moment to take in the words he just said. After that he went straight to bed. "Why do you say that?" he asked still not facing Ron.

"Listen you gave her that letter for a reason. You love her, you've loved her since 5th year." Harry turned his head slightly so that Ron could only see half of his face. "You've made a mistake." he said and climbed into bed without a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the past few weeks Harry had been ignoring Leah completely, he was acting as though she didn't exist.

That morning Leah, Hermione, and Ginny walked into the Great Hall for breakfast. Once the doors opened she saw Harry and Ron eating breakfast already. "I'm not hungry anymore." Leah said and would have walked out of the Great Hall if Ginny and Hermione weren't there to stop her. "Oh no you don't! you need to eat breakfast young lady!" Hermione said sounding like her mother.

"That's right! You haven't eaten breakfast in weeks!" Ginny said dragging Leah to where Ron and Harry were sitting. "But I can't!" Leah struggled to get out of Ginny's grip but it was too strong, no wonder she could throw the quaffle so far. "If this is about your fight with Harry then it has been going on for waay too long!" Ginny said "You have to talk to him, it won't get any better if you don't!"

"But..." Leah started but was interrupted by Hermione. "Come on Leah! He caan't be that stubborn that he would ignore you for three weeks!" she said. They finally reached the boys after many attempts to keep Leah in the Great Hall. "Oh Harry! Look who it is!" Ron spoke up. Harry looked up to find Leah standing in front of him. "Good morning! Can we sit with you?" Ginny asked, Ron nodded and gestured for them to sit down.

Once the three of them sat down there was an awkward silence, the only movements consisted of Harry playing with his food, Hermione flipping the pages of the Daily Prophet, Ron and Ginny taking bites of their food and Leah folding her napkin in attempt to do something other than watch helplessly in her seat.

Suddenly Ginny and Hermione shot Leah a look that probably meant that she should speak up. Leah kept silent she didn't have a topic to talk about anyway. "So how has the Gryffindor Quidditch team been doing Harry?" Hermione asked "Fine. Why do you ask?" he asked flatly. "I just want to keep up to date on how they're doing. After all we want to win don't we?" Hermione said.

"I guess." Harry said. "Great! So why don't we get some stats on these three?" Hermione asked. "Well Ron's gotten better at keeping the quffle away from the rings but he needs to be more observant of the other players." Harry looked at Ron. "Keep your eyes on the quaffle." Ron nodded. "Ginny's doing good but she needs to make more short distance passes. If she keeps throwing the quaffle a far distance there is a better chance of the opposing team getting it."

"And Leah?" Ginny asked, there was a silence then Harry spoke "She's doing fine already." he said and got up, not saying a direct word at her. Harry left the Great Hall and Ron left to go talk to him. "I told you he won't talk to me." Leah said, her bangs fell in front of her face so you couldn't see her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day went on and Harry and Leah still weren't speaking to each other.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Leah were in the Common Room when Hermione saw that Harry was reading the Half-Blood Prince textbook again. She slapped her book closed and set it down on the coffee table in front of her. "Harry?" he didn't answer. "Harry!" he looked up this time. "You're getting obssessed with that book! Get it away from you." she said Harry closed the book. "I agree." Ron said. "We wouldn't want you learning anymore dark magic from that thing." 

"Fine. I guess you're right. Where are we going to hide it without anybody finding it ever again?" Harry asked tossing the book on the coffee table. "What better place than the Room of Requirement?" Leah said getting up from the study table. "I mean there's been a ton of things dumped in there. Nobody would be able to find it there." she said.

"Okay then it's settled!" Ron said getting up and clapping his hands. Thankfully the Common Room was empty so nobody could hear their conversation and the next statement besides the four in that room. "Harry and Leah are going to hide the book in the Room of Requirement!" 

"Why us?" Leaah asked "Because it was your idea to hide it there and Harry has to realize that he can never find it ever again." Ron concluded. "Great idea Ron!" Hermione said while grabbing Harry and Leaah's arms and dragging them all the way to the portrait hole.

"Have fun!" she said and shoved them out. Harry and Leah looked at each other for a moment. "Come on let's get this done." Harry said and walked up the moving stair case to the 7th floor. They finally ended up at a stone wall that any ordinary person would have passed. Harry and leah however walked by it three times thinking of what they needed.

Finally a double door appeared where an empty wall used to be, both of them entered the room. The whole room was occupied by piles and piles of junk, there was sunlight pouring in from huge glass windows making pools of light on the carpeted floor. They both walked until they found an area that had not yet been crowded with dusty old junk.

Then they heard something, it sounded like a bird. They came across a cabinet that had been hiding under a sheet. Harry opened it and a little bird flew out of it. "You'll never know what you'll find in here." Leah said with a smile. "Yeah." he said, Leah looked at him shocked. That was the first thing he had said to her in weeks.

"We should hurry up and hide this thing." Harry held the book up like it had some sort of disease. Leah nodded and walked over to Harry. "Close your eyes." she said. Harry looked at her questioningly. "You can't see where it is. You'll be tempted to come back here and find it." she said, Harry closed his eyes and waited a while. He heard some rummaging and then there was silence. "You can open them now." she said Harry opened his eyes to find dark blue irises staring back at him.

Harry blushed at how close Leah was, "We should get back, we don't want to keep Ron and Hermione waiting." Harry said. "Wait!" Leah called after him, she would probably never get a chance like this ever again. Harry turned around to see her blushing an extreme shade of red that would make Ron bow his head in shame.

"Err, about that letter you gave me...." Leah started, Harry sighed "It's been two months Leah, I think I know that you don't like me that way." he said. "But Harry.... I do like you that way." Leah burst out. Harry was speechless. "When I read the letter you gave me it was honestly the sweetest thing I've ever read." she then further explained why her reply was so late.

"I understand that I took too long and if you don't have these feelings for me anymore but I just wanted to get that off my chest." Leah took a deep breath, suddenly Harry walked up to her and kissed her. The kiss was gentle but Leah also felt longing in the kiss, it was evident that he'd wanted to do that for a long time. Finally he pulled away, "I honestly never stopped loving you." Harry said making Leah smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the two of them finally made it back to the Common Room, Hermione and Ron were still there waiting for them. "Where have you two been?" Hermione asked. "Did you hide the book?" they both nodded smiling. "What's with the huge grins?" Ron asked he then looked down at their hands.

"You two are....." Ron started, Hermione cut him off by squealing with excitement. "You're dating now?" she squealed. "I guess you could call it that." Leah said.

____________________________________________________________________________

Yes I know what you guys are thinking! (Occlumency has been useful) Finally! These two are together! But what will happen in the next chapter? *Dun dun dun* Oooohh suspense!!!!

Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-random_nerd34