Returning to Grimmauld Place

Leah felt like she was being squished through a small black tube as they apparated, the only thing Leah could feel was Harry's grip on her hand. When the four arrived they had appeared in the street of a busy square, and were greeted by a doubledecker bus that almost killed them if they hadn't moved away in time. Leah took a sigh of relief as she took in what had happened. The four of them retreated to the side walk and started walking through the huge crowd of people.

"Where are we?" Ron asked "Shaftesbury Avenue. It was the first place I could think of." Hermione said hastily walking, her shoes clicking along the cement. "We need to change." Leah said as Hermione led them into an alley. "What are we going to change into?" Ron asked, Hermione plunged her arm into the bag. "How...." Harry started. "Undetectable Extension Charm." Hermione and Leah said in unison as Hermione stuck her whole arm in yet again fishing clothes out.

"So you've got everything in there?" Harry asked, "We've had the essentials packed for days!" Leah said, "I think I checked over the bag at least a hundred times." Harry and Ron changed into their street clothes and turned around so that Leah and Hermione could change as well. Once they all finished, they decided to go to an empty cafe that was still open to discuss what they were going to do next. "Drinks?" a waitress asked, Hermione ordered them all drinks, and the waitress left the room.

"What about all the people at the wedding? Shouldn't we go back?" Harry asked. "I don't think that's a good idea. They're after you Harry. We'd put everyone in danger if we go back." Ron said and Harry nodded, "Besides after that, everyone would have gone into hiding." Hermione said, "So where do we go from here? The Leaky Cauldron? It's not far from here." Ron suggested, "I don't think we can. With Voldemort in power, I don't think any of the old places are safe." Leah said lowering her voice as two burly men entered.

Leah glanced at them as they waited by the counter, she thought she had seen them before, her eyes widened as she realized who they were. One of them slowly withdrew their wand, Leah grabbed Harry's wrist not taking her eyes off of the men. "What?" he asked alarmed, "Get down." Leah muttered. "What?" Ron asked, "GET DOWN!!" she yelled as she flipped the table for protection.

"Stupefy!" one of the Death Eaters shouted as he aimed his wand at Ron, who countered with another spell. They had both been trying to hit Harry but with his skilled duelling he didn't have a problem with either of them. "Expelliarmus!" Leah directed her wand at the one with blond hair and his wand went flying out of his hand. "Petrificus Totalus!" she quickly casted before he could get his wand back, the man froze in his spot and fell down in his current position. "Petrificus Totalus!" Hermione aimed her wand straight for the one behind the counter and he fell down also.

The waitress had come back into the room and saw the unconscious men on the floor, the cafe was in ruins. "Leave! NOW!!" Hermione demanded and the waitress scurried out without a word. "Get the lights and lock the doors." Harry said and the three of them did as told. "What are we going to do with them?" Ron asked "Wipe their memories. If we do that this encounter would have never happened." Ron nodded. "Hermione, you're the best at spells." Ron said brushing her chin with his finger. "Obliviate." Hermione said almost in a whisper and wiped their memories.

The four of them went back onto the street, "How come they keep finding us?" Ron asked, "Maybe Harry's still got the trace?" Hermione thought aloud, "No, the Trace Charm breaks at seventeen, that can't be it." Leah answered. "Anyways where are we going to stay?" the four of them turned into yet another alleyway. "I've got an idea." Harry said and stuck his arm out, everyone took it and they travelled through the dark black tube called time and space.

Suddenly they appeared on the front step of Grimmauld Place, Leah's head nearly smacked into the the front door as she wobbled. The four of them entered the house, wands raised ready for some sort of attack. They entered as quietly as possible, suddenly the dust on the floor collected at the other end of the hall. It took the shape of an elderly man with a long beard, all of them recognized it to be Dumbledore. The figure slid across the floor toward all of them causing Leah and Hermione to scream while the two boys protected them. "No we didn't kill you!" Harry exclaimed clutching Leah protectively, and then Dumbledore dissipated into dust once again.