Torture and Death

Leah's consciousness was returning and she was being dragged to a mansion. The mansion had a dark aura to it, there was light glowing through the huge windows, it appeared as though somebody was living there. "Who goes there?" she heard a voice call, a women was walking towards them. The woman stepped out so Leah could see her, she had a pale face and wild black hair she had that insane look in her eyes. "Ms. Lestrange, we've brought a friend of Potter's." the Death Eater to Leah's right said. Bellatrix took a good look at Leah then she opened the gate. "Bring her in." she said and the Death Eaters followed her into the mansion dragging Leah with them.

 They brought her into the drawing room where, the Malfoys were lounging near the fireplace. "Drop her there!" Bellatrix demanded and the Death Eater threw Leah on the floor. "Now leave!" the Death Eaters then apparated out of the house. "So a friend of Potter?" she dragged Leah by her hair and studied her face closely. "Draco, do you know who she is?" she asked pulling her hair harder causing her to wince.

 "I..." Draco started, Leah looked into his eyes he had that look of fear again. "I can't really tell. I might have seen her at school." he said. Bellatrix scowled and threw her on the ground again, "Well, do you know where he is?" Bellatrix screeched at her. "N-no." Leah choked on her words, Bellatrix became angry. "Crucio!" Leah felt like her body was being lit on fire, "S-stop! STOP IT!" Leah let out an ear piercing scream. "Tell me where he is! Tell me!" Leah felt the curse lift off of her and instantly felt relief.

 "I don't know! Please stop! He could be anywhere by now!" Leah felt the searing pain again, like she was being electrocuted. "Useless! Avada.." thankfully Bellatrix looked out the window, "Ms. Lestrange." a stout man with bucked teeth came into the room. "This better be important!" Bellatrix snapped at him. She turned to Leah, her energy was lowering and her breathing was heavy. "Take her to the cellar Wormtail!" then she walked down the stairs. Wormtail grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the cellar.

 Wormtail locked Leah in the cellar, and left with her wand. "Hello?" she heard a soft voice say, Leah turned around to see a shadowy figure, Leah tried to stand but staggered backwards. Somebody steadied her, "Are you alright?" Leah turned around to see Luna Lovegood standing behind her. "Luna?" she said, she looked around her to see Mr. Ollivander, and a goblin.

 "You were kidnapped?" Leah asked all of them, they all nodded in response. Leah heard yelling from upstairs and Wormtail came back with two other boys. "Harry! Ron!" Leah said a smile spreading on her face. "Leah!" Harry said, relief washing over his face, he ran up to her and hugged her. "I thought I lost you, for a second there." Harry whispered in her ear and kissed her on the cheek. "What happened to your face?" Leah asked, the right side of Harry's face was swollen. "Long story."

 Then the sound of screaming broke the moment, and Wormtail came down and asked for the goblin. Once he was gone Harry took out a shard of a mirror from his sock. "That's a strange thing to keep in your sock Harry!" Luna noticed, Harry looked into the mirror and whispered, "Help us.". There was a loud crack as Dobby appeared from thin air. "Harry Potter!" Dobby exclaimed happily. "Dobby? You can apparate in and out of this room?" Harry asked. "Of course I'm an elf!" Dobby said.

 "Okay Dobby! I want you to bring these two to safety." Harry said gesturing to Mr. Ollivander and Luna. "Bring them to Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth." Ron said, Dobby nodded, "Meet me at the top of the stairs in 10 seconds!" with a crack he was gone. Wormtail came down the stairs and opened the door, when he suddenly dropped to the ground. They looked up the stairwell to see Dobby holding Wormtail's wand, Leah's and Ron's. "Who gets his wand?" Dobby asked. Harry took Wormtail's wand and they sneaked upstairs back to the drawing room.

 Bellatrix was interrogating Griphook about the Sword of Gryffindor and how they had stolen it from her vault. "What else did they take? Do you know?" she yelled at him. Griphook didn't say a word, infuriated Bellatrix turned to Hermione who was laying helplessly on the floor. "What are we to do with you? Should I just kill the little mudblood?"

 "Like hell! Expelliarmus!" Ron successfully disarmed Bellatrix and her wand fell to the floor in front of Ron. Then they had a full duel, the Malfoys against Leah, Ron, and Harry. "Stop! Drop you wands!" Bellatrix was now holding a silver knife against Hermione's throat threatening to slit it. "I said drop them!" not wanting Hermione to get hurt the three dropped their wands. "Draco get them!" Bellatrix commanded, and Draco collected our wands.

 Bellatrix started to talk when they all heard a squeaking noise. Leah looked up to see Dobby loosening the bolts of the chandelier, with a crack the chandelier dropped to the floor dropped to the floor. Hermione had ran over to them just before the chandelier fell and was now being held in Ron's arms. Harry had wrestled the wands from Draco and things were looking good.

 "Stupid elf!" Bellatrix screeched. "You could've killed me!" Leah had her wand raised at Bellatrix, just in case. "Dobby never meant to kill! Just to maim or to seriously injure!" Narcissa was about to cast a spell at them, but Dobby snapped his fingers and disarmed her catching her wand. "How dare you take a witches wand! How dare you defy your masters!" Dobby then stood up straight with confidence. "Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free elf! And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!" then we all grabbed Dobby's hands and apparated, Leah had the feeling of being squished through a tube again and with a crack they landed on a wet beach, it had appeared to be raining since the clouds were grey.

 "Hermione are you alright?" Hermione nodded, "We're safe! We're all safe!" Harry said giving us all a hug. "Harry Potter." a small voice beckoned, Dobby was holding his chest. "Dobby?" Harry ran up to him and caught him, he had appeared to have been stabbed in the chest by the silver knife Bellatrix was holding. "Hermione? Do you have something? In your bag? Hermione!" Harry pleaded tears spilling out of his eyes. "Come on! Hermione? Help me!"

 "It's nice." Dobby choked out, "To be with friends. Dobby is with his friend Harry Potter." then Dobby fell silent. At this point Leah and Hermione were crying to, Dobby was a free elf that had been dragged into a war he wasn't a part of. "I want to bury him! Properly! Without magic!" Harry said wiping his tears away. The next day was Dobby's funeral. Harry had spent most of the morning digging Dobby's grave and at noon Hermione, Leah, and Ron brought Dobby's body to the hole and buried him. On his tombstone was the title he had been given to him on Harry's second year.

 Here lies Dobby, 

A free elf