Anger Issues

It was the second week of December and Hogwarts was now happily decorated with Christmas ornaments. There was a light layer of snow that blanketed the grounds and icicles twinkled on the roofs and window sills of the castle.

This week's meeting would be the last one before Christmas and Harry was planning a review session.

Meanwhile Leah was walking with Hermione on the grounds to get some fresh air before they go back into the stuffy Gryffindor Common Room. "So how are things?" Hermione asked breaking the silence between the two of them.

"Fine, why do you ask?" Leah took another step and the snow crunched flat to make a footprint. "Er...no reason." there was silence between the two of them. "Oh this is ridiculous!" Hermione dramatically threw her hands in the air and let them fall to her sides again.

"What's keeping you so locked up lately? You mean to tell me that there hasn't been one thing that's been going on between you and Harry!?" Hermione repositioned her hands so they were firmly placed at her hips.

"Since when were you so hungry for girl talk?" Leah asked walking forward towards the castle entrance. "I'm sorry it's just killing me that I finally have a best friend that's a girl and it's also killing me that Harry hasn't made his move yet." Leah looked at her confused.

"Look, Leah, he really likes you and that's coming from me so it's the truth, and he really can be nervous around girls, especially a girl that he likes." Hermione explained "Your point?" Leah asked opening the huge oak doors and letting the warm air engulf her.

"My point is, that it's taking too long for you two to realize your feelings for each other. So I'm offering my help, as a friend, to help you guys pick up the pace." Leah stopped at the Gryffindor Common Room portrait, the Fat Lady was singing to herself again.

"I don't know Hermione...." Leah said "Oh relax, I won't force you too together! I'll just help speed things up as all." Leah still had a worried look on her face. "Don't worry! I won't resort to drastic measures. Just leave it to me!" Hermione put an arm around Leah and walked her into the Common Room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The DA were in the RoR and Harry was saying some words before the winter break. "Now this is going to be our last meeting before Christmas...." there were some moans from across the room. "But just keep doing the best you can and great job, everybody." Harry concluded and there was applause from across the room.

Leah walked over to the picture of the Order to see her parents happily waving to her. Leah sighed and didn't notice that Harry had walked up beside her. "Your parents were in the Order?" Leah nodded.

"I'm really sorry by the way." Harry added "That's all right." Leah replied turning to him. There was silence for a while. "I've been wondering about something lately." Leah thought out loud.

"What's that?" Leah looked back at the mirror. "Oh, it's nothing, you'd probably think I was stupid or dim-witted." Leah muttered "Well you brought up the subject and you should be able to tell or ask me anything by now."

"Well...I was just wondering what it's like to have a first kiss as all." Leah said and suddenly her heart was beating at an alarming rate. "I understand you're not comfortable with the situation though. I just thought that you would know after all those times with Ginny." the room was suddenly getting hotter.

"Actually me and Ginny have never had a 'proper' kiss." Harry choked out and loosened his tie a bit, probably because of the rising temperature between the two.

"S-so you're telling me you haven't gotten your first kiss yet?" Leah asked, Harry nodded. There was a lot of tension in the air. After a few more minutes, that seemed to be hours, Harry changed the subject.

"So are you spending Christmas with the Weasley's this year?" Leah nodded "So am I." Leah's spirits were lifted. She would be spending the whole break with Harry, and Ron's family of course. This would probably give Leah and Harry enough time to make a move.

"We should get back." "Yeah" Leah agreed and they both awkwardly walked up to the Common Room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was getting more paranoid by the minute. First he had a dream that he was attacking Mr. Weasley, then he started feeling like an outsider to everyone, now he was being told to stay put by a message from Dumbledore!

Harry felt like he was putting everyone in danger because what if Voldemort was seeing everything he was seeing. He would be giving away everything! The Headquarters of the Order, he was revealing where everyone was, and not to mention where Sirius was.

Harry was really angry with Dumbledore, 'I'm putting everyone in danger! And he's telling me to stay put!' the anger was rising inside him and he made the decision to isolate himself from everyone else.

A few days later Harry was miserable, 'I'm not worthy to stay with all of the clean people downstairs.' Harry thought to himself. He was sitting against the wall of his and Ron's room.

*********

Meanwhile downstairs the doorbell rang and Leah opened it to find a rosy cheeked Hermione at the door. "Hermione!" Leah gave her a warm hug "I thought you were skiing with your parents this Christmas. "I was, but I asked to go home early. To study for exams."

Suddenly everybody was at the door and Hermione brought her bags inside. Once Hermione was defrosted, Mrs. Weasley finished dinner. "Supper's ready everyone!" she announced. Everybody gathered at the table in the kitchen.

"Where's Harry?" Mrs. Weasley asked. "I think he's still upstairs." Ron suggested "He's been up there all week. Hermione, would you mind getting him."

"Actually Mrs. Weasley, I'm really hungry, but Leah wouldn't mind would you Leah?" Hermione nudged Leah slightly. "Oh, umm, sure, I'll get him." With that Leah walked upstairs to the boy's room.

Once in front of the door Leah knocked slightly. "Harry?" Leah said "Go away!" Harry's muffled voice said. "Harry it's Leah." Suddenly the door opened slightly. Leah opened it to see Harry sitting on the bed. "Harry it's supper time and you haven't eaten all day." Leah sat down on the bed.

"Why should I go down? I'll just contaminate all the clean people downstairs." Harry said getting off the bed. "Contaminate? Harry this isn't about the dream is it?" Leah asked. Harry crossed his arms, "Harry, Hermione already told you. You can't leave Hogwarts magically. Voldemort couldn't have summoned you to attack Mr. Weasley."

"Can you explain how I saw it then?" Leah was silent "Look Leah, I'm the only one here that's been having visions about Voldemort. And I don't think you've attacked anyone from Voldemort's command, have you!" Harry half yelled.

Leah was taken aback, Harry's never gotten angry! At least not when she's around. Harry calmed down "I'm sorry, my temper's gotten the best of me." "I think I've noticed." Leah mumbled

"It's just that I feel so angry all the time. And what if something inside me has gone wrong, what if I'm becoming bad." Harry sat beside Leah and ran a hand through his black hair.

"Listen Harry, I've known you for a long time and believe me you're not a bad person. There can't be death eater blood in you, I mean it's not possible. You're a sweet, kind, friendly boy and you'll always be known for that." Leah took time to breathe.

"Thanks." Harry smiled and hugged her. "Now come on. You're not staying up here while there's delicious food downstairs." Leah grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him downstairs.