Room of Requirement

Leah sprinted all the way back to the castle dodging curses and jinxes that flew past her and casting the occasional defensive spell. Finally she had reached the Grand Staircase to find Ron and Hermione patrolling through the corridors examining the Marauder's Map.

"Ron! Hermione!" she called out to them to get their attention. They looked to their right to see Leah running up to them.

"Where have you been?" they both asked.

"Never mind that! Where's Harry?" she asked anxiously.

"We don't know."  Hermione replied.

"What? How could you not know? You've got the Marauder's Map don't you?" Leah asked, Hermione gestured her to come look at the Map. She pointed to a spot that was in a corridor close to their's.

"He vanished right there." she explained, "Well he can't just disappear like that?" then realization hit her like a sack of rocks. She remembered the information that had been exchanged amongst the four of them last year before Harry had gone with Dumbledore on their journey to retrieve Tom Riddle's locket.

"Can the Room of Requirement be plottable on the map?" Harry asked "If one wants it to be. Why?" Hermione questioned. "I've been seeing Malfoy disappear on the Marauder's Map." Leah remembered back to the beginning of the year. "That would explain why he would be vanishing from the map. He's always been snooping around on the Seventh Floor." she said. She had encountered Malfoy on the Seventh Floor many times.

"I think I know where he is." Leah muttered to herself then pivoted on her heel and ran off in the direction of the Room of Requirement.

"Leah! Wait! We should stick together! It could be dangerous! Leah!" Hermione called after her but she just sprinted down the corridor.

Once she got there she looked around the corner to see a blank wall. She smiled to herself as she walked down the corridor leading to the wall. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed her and pulled her to the side. She was going to scream for help when somebody's hand covered it. Leah looked up to see the stormy grey eyes of Draco Malfoy.

"Keep silent! We wouldn't want to die now would we?" he said looking down at her. Leah gave him a disappointed look. She had tried to help him feel better about all of this. She had tried to show him that somebody cared about him, that he didn't have to follow in the footsteps of his father. Malfoy's expression softened for a second but he pursed his lips and threw her over to Goyle.

"Keep her mouth shut. We've got something that Potter wants so this should be easy." Goyle pushed the tip of his wand against Leah's neck and he dragged her to the Room of Requirement. Once they entered it seemed to take ages to find Harry since the room of requirement had been filled with piles of junk that had been dumped there. They turned around a pile of chairs and saw Harry there, he had found the diadem.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." Malfoy said to get Harry's attention, his wand withdrawn. Harry withdrew his wand as well. He looked at each one of Malfoy's gang members that he ahd brought with him, he looked at Leah who was being held captive by Goyle. 

"Let her go!" Harry demanded.

"I'll give her back once you give me what belongs to me." Draco said his arm raised and readdy to cast at moment's notice. 

"What's wrong with the one you already have?"

"It's my mother's." Malfoy replied without hesitation "It doesn't quite understand me."Harry then asked why Malfoy had not handed him over to the Dark Lord. Malfoy looked taken aback at this question, Leah thought he was asking himself why he had done it in the first place.

"Don't be a prat Draco! Do it!" Goyle said with an annoyed expression, probably because he just wanted Harry to die already.

Suddenly they had heard footsteps running towards them. "Expelliarmus!" Hermione aimed her wand at him. Goyle let go of Leah and as soon as she fell to the floor he attempted to use the Killing Curse on Hermione. Thankfully it missed but Ron ran after him in a fit of rage.

"That's my girlfriend you Numpty!" 

Leah looked in the direction of Hermione with wide eyes, Hermione nodded at her confirming that she was indeed in a romantic relationship with Ron.

Soon enough Leah turned her focus to Harry who was searching a pile, apparently when Hermione had stormed in she had accidentally knocked Harry over sending the diadem flying into a pile of chairs. Once Harry found the diadem he jumped down and they heard screaming coming from the direction Ron had running to catch Draco and his posse.

"Goyle set the bloody place on fire!" he screeched as he whisked Hermione away in the direction of the door. Harry and Leah ran with them as they fleed from the animal shaped fire. As they ran Leah and Harry tried to cast Aguamenti at the flames but it only fed it engulfing more as they went along. Soon they were surrounded, sweat dripped down Leah's face as she tried to think of a way to escape that didn't concern them dying.

Ron looked around and grabbed four brooms from a pile of junk and they soared up into the air. Just as they were about to escape the room Harry turned back to see Draco and Blaise, with Goyle nowhere in sight. He must have fallen into the flames that he had created in order to kill the four of them.

"We can't leave them." Harry said to the four.

"You're joking right?" then Harry drifted and turned back with Ron close behind.

"If we die for them Harry I'm going to kill you!" Ron excaimed but they dove down and rescued the two Slytherins. Finally they sped out and toppled onto the floor. The diadem had fell out of Harry's jacket and onto the floor right beside Leah.

"Kill it!" Hermione exclaimed as she reached in her bag and grabbed a massive fang and threw it to Leah who then stabbed it in its blue gem. Then Ron kicked it into the flames and the doors of the Room of Requirement shut.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay okay! I know some of you amy be angry at me because, First: I haven't uploaded in a million bajillion years and B: I didn't stay true to the book and kill off Crabbe.

First of all, I'm really sorry that I didn't upload. You see I had a ship load of homework that I hadd to do and I was busy with other things because it's the end of the school year and I had things to do.

Secondly, I really hate Goyle. i have to admit.... I'm not saying that I don't like Josh Herdman (he plays Goyle in the movies) I just don't like him. End of story.

Anyways Vote and Comment or Whatever or I'll send Dementors after you. Just kidding!