Please?

Leah waited, and waited, and waited. Every minute felt like an hour to her.Their last conversation kept replaying in her mind like a song that was stuck in her head.

 "Where are you going?"

 "To find the truth."

 What did he mean by that? What did he need to know that was so important? Leah paced up and down the Grand Staircase.

 "Leah. Just stop worrying. He knows what he's doing." Ron said gently as he and Hermione emerged from the Great Hall doors.

 "How can I stop worrying Ron?" she asked him.

 "Leah, you can trust him." Hermione said.

 "How am I supposed to trust anyone?" Leah burst out. "The people I trust the most are either in the wrong state of mind, injured, or dead." her voice cracked at the horrid word.

 "You can trust us."

 "I know but..." Leah felt like she was on the verge of tears. There was a huge amount of stress piled on her shoulders, she couldn't think straight, there was too much going on at one time. She really needed to keep it together. She sat down on the first step of the staircase.

 "I just feel alone. I'm too shy to talk about things." Ron and Hermione sat on either side of Leah to let her know that they were here for her, that they would listen. "Harry was my first friend. He was always there for me when I needed it. When my parents died I couldn't talk to anybody else about it but him." there was a brief pause as Leah remembered all the times she and Harry shared.

 "That's why I'm so worried. He's my best friend and I love him. He's always been there for me through thick and thin."

 "And I always will be." a voice rang out. All of them whipped their bodies around to see Harry standing there. Relief washed over Leah as Hermione ran up to him for a hug.

 "Where were you?" Ron asked,

 "We thought you went to the forest." Hermione added.

 "I'm about to go now." Leah's eyes got wide. Then she noticed that Harry wasn't looking into any of their eyes, like he was afraid.

 "What is it?" Leah asked standing up. Harry looked straight at her, then she knew. He had to go.

 "There's a reason I can hear them, I think I've known for a while and I think you have too." Hermione started to cry, Ron looked down understanding the situation. Leah just stood there a huge lump forming in her throat.

 "Kill the snake. Kill the snake then it's just him." Hermione hugged him again, crying into his shoulder. She quickly let go wiping some of her tears away.

 "We should leave you two alone." she then walked into the Great Hall, Ron gave Harry one last nod and he followed her.

 Once they were gone Leah ran and practically tackled Harry with a hug. She sobbed silently in his arms while he occasionally said "Shhhh, it's okay." or "Don't cry." Once Leah had calmed down she spoke up.

 "I really don't want it to end like this." she pulled away from him keeping grasp of his hand. "You've been with me through everything and I don't know what would happen without you being there."

 "I'm still going to be with you." Leah looked up at him. "Not physically, but mentally." there was a silence, it was calming for Leah just to be with him.

 "I should go." he said and kissed her one last time.

 "Couldn't you just stay?" she said not letting go, she wasn't ready for this, for him to leave. "Please?" she pleaded looking straight into his striking green eyes.