Not Shy Anymore

Harry lowered his wand as Voldemort began to flaked away. He had done it, he had finally defeated the Darkest Wizard of all time! He was excited, adrenaline was running through him like stormy rapids. He wanted to run around the castle, whooping and cheering.

"Harry! Harry!" he heard somebody call his name in a panicked tone. He turned around to see Ginny running towards him.

"Harry! Leah's hurt! She's in the Great Hall" that was all he needed to hear.

 He sprinted at top speed to the Great Hall and he burst through the doors people saw him and began cheering. Students began to gather around him to shake his hand. But Harry didn't have time for this, he began to push through the crowd of people. When he finally got through he saw a group of people standing around one of the stretchers.

 He walked cautiously over to it. He was a few feet away when Hermione had noticed him, her face was stained with tears.

 "Oh Harry!" she said to him wiping away somemore tears that streamed down her face. 

 Ron then turned to face him he had a slight frown on his face. He gestured for him to come over. Harry walked over the same way he approached. Hermione parted from Ron so Harry could see, and what he saw was horrifying.

 Leah had been covered in bandages, her clothes were stained with dried blood and her face had streams of tears from the pain she had been enduring.

 "We found her at the bottom of the staircase laying in a pool of blood." Hermione croaked, Harry kneeled down and carefully grasped Leah's hand, like it was the most fragile thing in the world.

 "Is she... dead?" he asked hesitantly, he was hoping that she wasn't.

 "She barely made it." a voice said. Harry looked to his right to see a woman that bared resemblence to Leah.

 "Sorry, but who are you?" he asked the woman, she smiled at him.

 "Francine Green. I'm Leah's sister." Harry nodded looking back at Leah face. She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping.

 "So she's not dead?" he asked,

 "No, I'm a Healer back in France she should be fine in a few days time. It's a good thing your friends found her. If they had waited longer she would have been finished." Harry sighed with relief.

 A groan escaped Leah and everyone turned their attention back to her. "What happened?" she asked. "I'm sore all over."

 "You had been battling and you got hurt." Hermione explained. Leah nodded slightly. George whispered something into Harry's ear.

 "We'll leave you two alone then." the whole crowd around Leah dispersed and they were left to talk.

 "Leah I'm so glad you're alright!" he said, she smiled at him.

 "Did you do it? Is he dead?" she asked him.

 "Yeah, there's nothing to worry about now." there was a silence amongst them.

 "Anyways I should leave you to rest." he said getting up, but Leah gripped his hand. Harry's green eyes met her blue ones.

 "Could you stay for a while?" she asked him, Harry's thoughts immediately went back to that moment in third year. The Boy Who Lived had dared to talk to the quietest witch at Hogwarts. It was that day that his life had changed.  Harry nodded and Leah shed a smile.

 "Deja Vu." he said to her and she laughed.

 ~19 years later~

 James and Albus were bickering in the car on the way to King's Cross Station.

 "Everyone hates Slytherin you know." James said nonchalantly.

 "Will you two shut up! It doesn't matter what house you get!" Avery said. Albus looked at his older sister hopefully.

 After 19 years Leah and Harry had settled down and had 4 kids. The oldest was Avery at 16 years old. Then it was James at 12, Albus at 11, and Lily at 10.

 "Oh here comes the wise Ravenclaw! You're never going to get the attention of Teddy with your brains!" James said and then Avery slapped him in the head blushing furiously.

 "Would you three stop fighting?! You're not putting on a very nice example for Lily." Leah spoke up.

 After a grueling drive over they had finally arrived at Platform 9 and 3/4. They had caught up with Hermione and Ron.

 "Where's Ginny?" Harry asked them as their kids formed their own group to talk with Rose and Hugo.

 "She was just here. Had to avoid the press with that famous Quidditch Player she married." Ron explained. The train's whistle blew and all of the kids except Lily and Hugo got on.

 All of their kids squished into a compartment together and they waved as the train pulled out of the station.

 "Hopefully their time at Hogwarts will be less eventful than ours." Leah laughed as did Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

 Leah was happy, she had a husband, great friends and happy children. However one thought kept slipping to the back of her mind every now and then. What would have happened if she hadn't grabbed Harry's hand that one day in third year and asked him to sit with her? The possibilities were endless, but in the end, she was glad that she wasn't shy anymore.

 ~The End~

____________________________________________________________________________________

 Yay! One story finished!

 I just wanted to put this little author's note at the end to say that I'm so grateful for all the support ou guys have had for this story! Harry Potter has been with me through most of my childhood (probably all) and I loved writing this story. So thank you!

 So what did you think of this story? Leave a comment or vote or do whatever! Please check out some of my other stories like Harry Potter Truth or Dare, or Between You and Me (George Weasley Love story), or the many stories that are to come! I also wrote a little one shot about Fred Weasley's death :'(. But yeah I hoped you guys loved this story as much as I did writing it!

 One more thing! I really couldn't resist adding myself to the Second Generation. So yeah! :)

 And remember......

 "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." - J.K. Rowling