Niall and Tyler (7/1/12)

This was the first one I've ever written, so it's not the greatest, but I've always gotten back great feedback! And yes, Tyler is a girl, haha.

"I told you I didn't want to watch this," you muttered as your eyes were focused on the screen.

"It's only a movie, Tyler," Niall chuckled. "I'll be right here to protect you."

You and Niall were sitting in his flat watching a scary movie, which you debated upon since you knew you always freak out when you watch horror films. You didn't want to embarrass yourself around your new boyfriend, Niall. 

After 20 minutes of arguing he gave you the puppy dog eyes, which he knew you couldn't resist, and you gave him. He cheered and picked a "not so scary" one. What a joke, you think to yourself. 

You shuddered as the girl on the screen was getting chased by the murdered and grabbed onto Niall's body tight. You could feel his slight chuckle again as you rested your head into his chest. 

"Awe, Tyler, you're missing it!" he joked. You mumblemed random words of protest and didn't move, his soft scent of his cologne calming you. 

"The girl got away. Now she went into the closet. The murderer is searching for her but he can't find her," he rambled on even though you tried to block out his voice.

After a few seconds of silence you decided to take a peak. You removed your eyes from the comfort of his chest. Just as you started to relax you heard a scream.

"AHHHHHH!" you screamed in response throwing your head to the other end of the couch and putting a blanket over your head. 

You heard giggles come from around the room. You lifted your head up to see the prankster you have grown to love and hate, Louis, laughing loudly and holding his chest. "You should've seen your face!" he said in between breaths of laughter.

"That wasn't funny, Louis," you said putting your head back under the blanket in embarrassment. 

"Yeah, that wasn't funny, Lou," Niall said scouting over to you onto couch. He wrapped you in his arms and removed your head from the blanket.

"You laughed too!" he protested.

Niall shot him a look. "Wait, how did you even get in here?" he questioned. 

The brown haired boy ran from the room and Niall looked at you in the eyes. 

"Don't worry, princess, I'll always be here to protect you."

He leaned in to kiss you. Right before you lips touched you pulled away. Confused, he raised an eyebrow.

With a smirk you whispered a soft "boo" before pressing your lips to his.