Liam and Natalie (7/20/12)

You looked out the window from the top of the hotel. You could see everything from up here. The trees, the flowers, the beach- everything was so perfect. It was hard to believe you never accepted to travel with your boyfriend before.

"Do you like Hawaii?" The sweet voice called across the room. You turned to see Liam standing there with a towel around his waist and another towel ruffling his hair. He must've just gotten out of the shower.

"No. I love Hawaii," you said turning to face the window again.

You watched the calming waters for a few minutes and soon Liam was by your side. "Hurry up, Natalie, and put on a swim suit and other clothes. We're going out today."

You obeyed and went to find your cutest suit since it was the first day. Minutes later you were ready to go- hair up in a bun, a pink sundress and big sunglasses that covered your eyes.

"Where are we going?" You asked, riding hand in hand down the elevator.

"You'll see," was his response. He smiled a small smile.

In the limo you decided to ask again. 

"I'll tell you in a minute," he said texting away on his phone.

"Are the other boys going to be there?" You asked.

"No, I don't think so," he said putting down his phone. "We're here." the boy cheered.

"Already?" you questioned starting to get up.

The boy grabbed your hand and helped you out of the limo. You tried to identify what it was Liam and you were about to do but all you saw was the ocean and a few docks.

"Over here," Liam said. He pulled you over to a small boat that had just a few people on it. Probably the crew. He helped you up and into the boat. He followed right behind.

"Welcome aboard the Dolphin Boat, where we have adventures for all ages!" A very enthusiastic lady announced. "Pick an open seat, anywhere on the boat!"

You looked around and saw that every seat was in fact open and you started to get worried. Maybe this wasn't the best 'adventure' to take if no one else was coming aboard.

"Are you sure about this, Li?" You asked.

Liam smiled. "I know you'll love it."

You made your way to the back row and sat down. Almost immediately the boat started and you both jerked forward, but soon got went back to a nice, comfortable seating position.

"Again, welcome, welcome!" The lady said loudly. "I'll be your dolphin watcher for the day. My name is Kim. Everyone say 'hi Kim,' " the lady waved towards us.

You started paying more attention when Kim said dolphin watcher because you had such a strong love for animals. 

"Hi, Kim" Liam said chuckling. You weren't sure whether it was over Kim who kept going on about safety and things to look for or your sudden interest in the water.

"You know I cleared out this entire boat just for you?" Liam whispered into your ear.

"Did not," you protested.

"Did too. Most expensive tour on the island, but it's worth it if it brings a smile towards your face."

A slight blush crept up onto your cheeks. "Oh stop it," you said turning to look at him.

"You should've heard their reactions when I called to say I wanted to buy every ticket available."

"I could only imagine," you said, staring into his perfect eyes. "You are the best boyfriend ever."

A wide smile covered Liam's face. "Natalie, you're perfect."

He moved in for a kiss and you closed the gap with your own lips. You didn't care if anyone was watching, the moment just felt right. Once you pulled away you watched as Liam pointed out into the water.

"Look over there," he whispered.

You turned your head to see two dolphins moving simultaneously through the ocean water.