Niall and Maddie (8/7/12)

Niall opened the door to the ice cream shop and you bolted in trying to get away from the fans. Niall followed close behind and soon the noise of outside was where it belonged: outside.

Don't get me wrong, you loved the fans, but sometimes when all you wanted to do was get an ice cream cone with your boyfriend you wanted a little bit of privacy.

"So what flavor are you getting today?" Niall asked, throwing his arm over your shoulder.

You studied the list of the flavors of the day on the wall before turning to him, "I think I'm going to be boring and go with vanilla today." 

He sucked in a breath, "Vanilla? You, vanilla? What is the world coming to?" He said jokingly.

You slapped his arm and went up to order your ice cream. You ordered one large ice cream cone, considering you felt like you hadn't eaten anything all day, although you ate just about an hour ago back at home.

"You hungry, Maddie?" Niall asked with a grin on his face.

You stuck your tongue out and he did the same. He order an ice cream cone and you waited patiently for his to come so you could get back to the security of your car.

"Here, try this," you said, sticking the cone up for him to try but he missed and the ice cream hit his nose. You giggled as he went crossed eyed trying to see the ice cream on his nose. He continued to try to lick it but his tongue wasn't long enough to reach his nose.

You laughed and grabbed his ice cream the lady was holding while he still tried to get the ice cream off his nose.

You took a bold move and stood on your tip toes so you would be able to reach his nose. You licked the ice cream off of his nose and blushed, realizing your sudden boldness.

"I love it when you do that," he said.

"Do what?" You asked curiously.

"Be all cute and stuff... it's... cute,"he said smiling.

You rolled your eyes and handing him his ice cream, but not without taking a lick first.

"Ew, what flavor is this?" you said scrunching up your nose.

"Ew? You call double chocolate fudge brownie ew?" he asked, looking offended.

You laughed. "Yes. Yes I did, to much chocolate for my liking."

He tried to shove his ice cream in your face but you kept getting away. "Face your fears, eat the chocolate," he joked. You were both laughing as you walked out of the parlor, trying to escape his chocolate wrath.

You heard awes from the crowds of people and looked to see a couple people taking pictures of you and Niall from their camera phones. It was kind of nice to be known and at least the fans respected you and didn't give you hate.

"See, Maddie, I don't know what you worry about all the time. The fans love you," Niall said grabbing your hand as you walked to your car. "And I do too."