Niall and Pearl (8/1/12)

It was just a relaxing day in with your boyfriend, Niall. He had an off day today so neither of you had to worry about anything besides simply spending the day at home with each other.

As they always do when you're at home together, the day flew by and it was already near midnight. The two of you were snuggled up on the couch watching a nice, romantic favorite that typically had the both of you crying at the end.

You were leaned up against his shoulder and sharing a bowl of popcorn which was currently sitting on his lap. The two of you laid there curled up in a blanket.

"Oh no! Now Nemo won't ever be able to see his dad!" Niall cried out. 

Okay, so maybe the movie you were watching wasn't the most romantic, but everyone loves finding Nemo. It was a favorite between the both of you and 

"This is the part where he finally finds his father!" Niall said excitedly, sitting up, leaving you to fall down off his shoulder and onto the couch. You huffed slightly, trying to move the hair that fell into your face but gave up and pushed it out of the way.

You sat up and watched as Niall was on the edge of the couch, watching to see whether or not all the fish would make it out of the net in the end. You noticed the spilt bowl of popcorn at his feet and pointed it out.

"Niall," you said tapping his shoulder. "I hate to ruin your precious moment, but your popcorn is all over the floor.

You watched as he looked at the ground and dramatically fell to the floor, scooping up the popcorn and putting it back into the bowl.

You chuckled as he did so, but then noticed as he was about to eat some and smacked his hand away.

"Niall, don't eat that! It was on the floor."

"But- but- but I just want some popcorn," he said, giving you the puppy dog face.

"You should've thought about that before you threw the bowl on the ground!" you joked.

He looked offended. "You think I would actually throw my precious food on the floor? Is that what you think of me?" he joked with a pouty face.

"Yes," you leaned down and pecked his lips. "Now go and get me more popcorn!" You said directing your attention back to the tv. You looked back at him on the ground, mouth wide. "Go," you shooed him along.

He muttered to himself about missing the movie, that he must've seen at least 30 times by now. You chuckled as you watched him sulk into the kitchen. You could hear the popcorn in the microwave and when the loud ding went off you hurried back onto the couch, pretending to be asleep.

"You better appreciate this," he joked, walking into the room. You shut your eyes gently as you felt his weight on the couch. "Pearl, are you awake?" he asked, brushing your hair out of your eyes.

You didn't move and he planted a light kiss on your forehead. He grabbed the blanket and laid it over your body ever so gently.

"Goodnight, love," he said, placing yet another kiss on your forehead. "I love you, princess."

He turned off the tv and started walking to the stairs. You opened your eyes in time to see him walking into the other room, muttering about making this popcorn for nothing and how he was supposed to finish it all.

You chuckled silently to yourself and watched as he stuffed yet another fistful of popcorn into his mouth.