Harry and Diamond (8/1/12)

"Are you almost done yet?" you called to Harry.

You and your boyfriend of two years were currently on a shopping spree at the local mall. Today had been a long day. The two of you went into almost every store you passed and bought something in almost each one. There were bags currently scattered all around you and though you had only bought a few items today Harry managed to buy something from almost every store he went into.

"Almost," he called out from behind curtain of the dressing room.

He walked out of the room and struck his best model pose. You laughed because he was standing there with his hand on his hip and he looked gay standing there in a pink, button-up suit.

He continued to strike another pose as an old lady walked passed and gave him annoyed look, which deserved because this was the fourth store we saw her in and each time he managed to mess with her each time.

He laughed before bending his neck to fix his hair.

"Should I buy this one, or the one before?" he asked.

"Just buy this one," you said, leaning your head on the back of the couch.

"Are you sure?" he asked looking in the mirror. "Because I kind of like the other one and-"

"Just get both!" you yelled while picking your head up. You were pretty sure the other shirt was the exact same and he just wanted to mess with you.

He smiled, "Okay, I'll get both," he went back into the dressing room to change back into his other clothes and you went back to relaxing on the conveniently placed couch.

Sure, you loved to shop, but this shopping trip had gone on much longer than expected. You didn't realize that when Harry said that the two of you would 'shop 'til you drop' that you actually might drop at the end. Harry could sure shop, that's for sure.

Harry came out of the dressing room you both walked up to the counter to pay. He handed the lady at the counter the money needed and you were on your way.

"Oh let's go in there! I need a new watch," Harry said, pointing to the jewelry store just by the exit.

"No," you said. "Let's just go. I'm so tired," you said, stomping your feet on the ground.

"Come on, just this last one!" he asked.

"You said that last time!" you protested.

"Yeah, but I mean it. Please, just this last one," he pleaded.

You sighed and nodded a yes. You grabbed the bags and followed the curly haired boy inside.

"The watches are over here," you called to Harry who was over at the counter talking to the man placed behind it. 

"I know, I'll be right over," he said.

You rolled your eyes and looked at the watches under the thick glass. You felt Harry come up beside you and you turned to face him.

He had the biggest smile on his face as he spoke.

"Diamond, I love you so much and I could never imagine being here, at this moment with anyone else. You mean so much to me and I never want to lose you."

You looked at him confused, then looked down and saw the box in hands. "Shut up!" You yelled and slapped his arm. "Yes! Yes! YES!" You said jumping up and down.

He chuckled, "Let me finish first." You stopped jumping to let him finish but you were still bubbling with excitement. 

"Diamond, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" 

You wrapped your arms around his neck and planted a kiss onto his lips. After, you leaned your forehead against his.

You didn't even realize it but you heard yourself whisper a soft "Yes."