Harry and Erin (8/1/12)

"Niall, I dare you to eat that old pizza," Danielle said to the blonde haired boy.

Niall shrugged, "That's nothing." He got up and shuffled over to the day old pizza and ate it in about three bites.

"No fair!" Zayn complained. "The girls can't ever come up with good dares."

"Offensive!" Danielle said, laughing.

You found yourself sitting in a circle with all of the boys and their girlfriends sitting in a circle playing truth or dare. Well all except for Niall who didn't have a girlfriend and Harry, but everyone knew that the two of you had some sort of fling but neither of the two of you wanted to make it official. Besides, it was fun just flirting with each other.

"Alright, Lou. You're up," Niall said sitting back down. "I don't even have to ask this, but truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Louis said clapping his hands like a little kid. It was fun having him around. He was always joking around or doing something completely off the wall.

"Alright, let me think," Niall said putting his hand on his chin.

"How much you wanna bet it has something to do with food?" Harry whispered in your ear.

"I'm not gonna bet on the because you know it's true," you said. Harry chuckled.

"I got it!" Niall said, hand in the air. "I dare you to drink a gallon of milk."

"Close enough," you whispered into Harry's ear and he laughed. Niall gave the two of you a look but you just ignored him.

"See! I told you the girls always pick the easy ones!" Zayn joked.

Niall stuck his tongue out but Eleanor spoke up. "Actually that's really hard to do. Chugging milk is hard."

"You up for the challenge, Lou?" Liam asked, patting Louis's back.

"I think I can handle it. After all, I never back down from a dare." He said, acting all tough.

After Louis successfully chugged milk, you all went back into the living, sitting in the familiar circle from earlier. 

"Harry," Louis yelled. The curly hair boy sat up straight. "Truth or dare?" Louis said, a sly smile on his face.

"Dare," Harry said, eyeing the boy suspiciously.

Louis rubbed his hands together, and looked between you and Harry. "Oh god," you breathed under your breath.

"I dare you to kiss Erin," Louis said, a wide grin plastered on his face.

You froze. Of course you had to expect something like this from Louis. You saw Harry tense out of the corner of your eye. Then he looked at you almost as if asking for your approval.

"Well?" Louis asked.

"I would," Harry stuttered. "But I don't think she wants too," he said looking at you.

You just wanted to grab him by his shoulders and into his 'I love you! What don't you understand?! Of course I want to kiss you!'

"Erin," Louis said and you looked at him. "Are you going to kiss Harry or not?"

You shrugged, "I don't know, I mean, it's not my dare."

"Well I don't want to kiss you if you don't want to," Harry said.

"I don't want to ruin a good dare though."

"Don't kiss me just because it's a dare," he said.

"No, I want to kiss you," you said without thinking and immediately felt the blush creep onto your face.

"You want to kiss me?" Harry asked.

You sat there embarrassed. "No, I mean, wait, yes, I mean, I just don't want to make you chicken out."

"So you don't want to kiss me then?" Harry asked.

"I do," you said, confusing yourself, "it's just that-"

"Would someone get these two to kiss already? We all know they've wanted to fr months!" Eleanor yelled from the other side of the room.

All of the sudden you felt Niall's hands on your back as he pushed you into Harry. You stared into his eyes before he finally gave in and placed his lips on top of yours.

As he kissed you your mind went completely blank, which was weird because nothing else mattered in the world. You'd wanted to kiss Harry for so long and now that the moment was finally here, right now, you didn't even know what to think. The only thing you could do was move your lips against his in what seemed the perfect way.

He pulled away and smiled down at you.

"Finally!" Louis called.

"I hear wedding bells!" Zayn joked and Niall laughed.

Harry wouldn't stop looking at you. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."