Harry and Ivana (7/1/12)

"And what will you have?" the waitress looked your boyfriend up and down while he gazed down at the menu. 

"I'll have the same as her, a cheeseburger and fries," Harry said smiling at the waitress as he finally looked up and handed her the menu.

Once she walked away you look down and started playing with your straw. 

"So what were we talking about before?" he asked. You just shrugged your shoulders and continued swirling your straw in your coke. "Ah yes!" he said remembering, "and after Zayn threw the spoon at Liam, he screamed at starting running away and-" he must've noticed your sudden mood change.

"Ivana, what's wrong?" he asked worried. 

You sighed, "oh it's nothing."

"Don't give me that, I know know that look."

You couldn't help but give in. After all, it wasn't his fault he was so gorgeous and practically every girl in the universe has a crush on him. 

"So mean you didn't see that girl eye you up and flirt with you the entire time?" your voice came out harsher than expected, even you surprised yourself. You looked up to see Harry taken aback.

"And not just this girl, but every other girl we see. You know how much they all love you, and at least when you're with me try to tone down the flirting." Your voice started to raise but you couldn't help it, you'd never let it bother you before but I guess it just built up inside.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Save it." you got up and started to walk towards the door. By now a few people were watching but you didn't care, you just wanted to be alone.

"Ivana, wait up!" Harry called after you as pushed past the door. He grabbed your arm. You tried to pull away but his large hands has a tight grasp on your arm. You gave up.

"Don't pretend that you don't notice it."

"I don't," he said. His cheeks started to get puffy and you could tell he was upset. "I really don't."

You rolled your eyes but he still wouldn't let you go.

"I don't know what it is, but ever since I met you I haven't looked at other girls the same way. Ivana, when I look at you I don't even know how you could like a guy like me, but you do. I would never want to lose you."

You couldn't tell if he was making this up or not so you jUst kind of stood there as he went on.

"I don't see other girls flirting with me. And I don't care if they do. And neither should you."

"And why is that?" you asked.

"because, because I- I love you, Ivana."

Your eyes went wide. It was the first time he said it to you. He loved you. 

"I love you so much it hurts. I couldn't ever look at another girl. Please, just-"

You cut him off with a kiss. 

"Harry, I love you too," you grinned as you leaned your forehead against his.