Zayn and Abby (8/25/12)

"And ACTION!" the director called.

The music started playing again and the scene in front of you unfolded for what felt like the millionth time. Just sitting here watching you were feeling relentless, you couldn't imagine how the people in the actual shoot felt.

"Cut, cut, cut!" the director shouted over the loud music.

"Zayn," he said getting up and walking over to the boy. "I know you're tired and you've done this a million times, but the sooner you kiss her the sooner the you get to go home."

You sat there in silence, not wanting to say anything. You new it was all for the music video but you didn't understand why he actually had to kiss her. It was hard enough every day having girls all over the world fangirling over your boyfriend, and now you had to watch him kiss someone else. Don't get me wrong, you loved how successful he and his band mates were but things like this were hard to deal with.

As the director walked back over to his seat Zayn looked at you with sorry eyes. 

You knew he loved you and would never leave you. 

"Action," the director called once again and the music started up again. 

Zayn and the girl were sitting down under the 'stars' and he had his arm around her. You couldn't help but get jealous- the model was gorgeous. But Zayn had a little more class than to just drop you like that.

Zayn looked at the girl and after a few seconds the girl looked back at him with a cue from one of the camera men. He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and started to lean in. You braced yourself for what was to come. You knew it was only for the shoot but it still hurt.

And then his lips brushed against hers. Your heart fell and every bone in your body wanted to turn away but you couldn't move. You were frozen in shock watching the one you loved kissing another girl. You couldn't believe it- he actually did it. You knew he had to, but you just couldn't imagine it.

He pulled away to early and stood up. What was he doing? This wasn't supposed to happen.

Zayn looked at you and started to walk over. The director stopped the scene once again and started to stop him from leaving the set and walking over to you but Zayn made it before the director stopped him.

"Zayn, what was that? That was perfect," the director said. "Why did you stop?"

Zayn looked at you. You hated to say it but you were glad he left the set. You were glad he was standing here next to you when there was a perfectly perfect model he could be kissing at this moment.

"I don't know," Zayn said taking in a deep breath, "I just... it doesn't feel right."

The director looked at you. "Well, what do you wanna do? It's either you kiss her or you're out," he said referring to the model.

Zayn looked at you and smiled, putting an arm around your back. "Well I'm not kissing anyone but her."

The director rolled his eyes. "You One Direction boys make everything so difficult. I'll see what I can do."

When he walked away Zayn looked down at you.

"That was one of the most difficult things I've ever done in my life," Zayn breathed.

"Yeah? Imagine watching it," you joked.

He laughed. "I'm sure. But don't worry love, I love you and no one else," Zayn said wrapping his arms around you in a tight squeeze.

"I'd kiss you right now, but that model had bad breath," Zayn said laughing.

You didn't know if he was trying to make you feel better or not, but you went along with it anyways. 

"Good, because she looked like a horrible kisser too."