Louis and Terrance (8/15/12)

You sat sprawled on your bedroom floor, completely exhausted from the previous events. Today was your first day shopping with your new boyfriend, Louis. You knew he liked to shop, but you never would've thought like this.

"What was that noise?" Louis said coming into the room carrying a bunch of bags. He laughed when he saw you sitting on the floor.

"Lou, when I said 'shop till we drop' I didn't actually mean it," you said stretching out your legs. Your feet were sore from walking all day and you didn't care if your hair was a mess, you were just happy to finally be sitting. Or laying on the floor.

"Niall tried to warn you," Louis said. He stepped over your body and set the bags on the bed. "You should've listened," he teased.

"Shut up," you groaned. 

You knew Louis was going to tell all the boys about how this, and you could practically hear Niall laughing already.

Louis stumbled down next you and laid on his side so he was facing you. He traced his fingers on your stomach and your breathing started to grow heavy. You were already tired and weren't in the mood for anything tonight so you rolled over onto your side, facing away from him.

"Babe," he whined, "what was that for?"

You held in a laughter because of his childish antics. "Nothing," you said, breathily, hoping he wouldn't hear your soft laughter.

"Terranncceee," he whined once more. You couldn't help but giggle at the way he said your name- like the way a child would protest to his mom in a candy shop. You turned to face him, but he was already starting to move closer, so you accidentally bumped his head in surprise.

"Ow," you said grabbing your forehead. Louis mimicked your action and grabbed his forehead as well. 

"You okay," he laughed letting his forehead go.

A slight pain was still there but you could get over it. "Yeah, fine, I guess."

"I bet I can make it feel better," he said. He leaned over and threw his leg over your body and sat up, so he was sitting on you.

"Get off," you giggled, "you're heavy."

"Are you calling me fat?" he laughed.

"No. It's your butt that weighs ten million pounds. Oh, the pain!" you exaggerated laughing. "Get. Off. Get. Off." you said hitting his arm repeatedly.

"Never," he said leaning down to kiss you. You could feel him chuckle as his sweet lips brushed against yours. Before you knew it he pulled away and left the room shaking his big old butt back and forth.