Niall and Clara Grace (8/16/12) this is one of my favorites

"Wow, Clara Grace. You look beautiful," your mom said admiring your dress. You spun around in a circle and looked at yourself in the mirror. The white dress flew up around the edges and fell back to the ground once you came to a halt.

"Thanks mum," you said grabbing her in a tight squeeze. You couldn't help but breathe in the scent you had grown up around over the years. You would never forget it. You would never forget this moment.

"Alright, it's time to go," your dad said suddenly standing in the doorway. He stuck his arm out for you to grab and you laced yours through his. Your mom gave you one last kiss on the cheek. You looked into her eyes and could see tears rolling down her cheek, but that was expected.

She gave one last smile before walking out of the room and out of site, probably to find her seat in the crowd of people waiting just in the other room. 

You looked up at your dad. "You ready?" he asked. You nodded your head. You've been waiting for this moment for so long, ever since you were a little girl. "Are you sure, because you still have time to back out?" he joked.

You slapped his arm lightly. "Of course, I'm sure."

"I knew you were," he smiling. He stood there awkwardly for a few moments just looking at you. You turned your head and started to pull him but we didn't move.

"Come on, dad. I don't want to be late." You tried pulling one more time but didn't move once again. You turned to see him staring at you with tears forming in your eyes. And you knew if he cried then you'd be done for it.

"He better treat you right," he said. "And I know he will. He's a great kid."

You hugged him tightly, just taking in the moment. "Don't worry, I'll always be your baby girl."

Finally when you let go it was time to leave.

You heard the music play and the doors opened. You walked in to see everyone on their feet, eyes locked on you. 

You scanned the crowd quickly, just to see if you recognized any faces but they were all a blur, but you only cared about one in particular.

Your face fell upon his, and it was full of happiness. He had the widest grin on his face and he looked like the happiest man in the world. You immediately met his eyes since he was already watching you. You started to take steps closer with your father at your side.

For a moment the boy at the other side of the room was once again that teenage boy you had fallen in love with all those years ago. Then you saw the beautiful man he had grown into. You loved everything about him- to you, he was perfect.

As you finally made your way to him your father let you go and the priest told everyone to sit down.

It was a blur really, you couldn't believe the day was finally here.

"Niall Horan, do you take Clara Grace to be your wedded wife?"

Niall turned to you, smiling wide, "I do," he said, his voice perfect, so strong.

"Clara Grace," you looked away from Niall to the priest, "do you take Niall Horan to be your wedded husband?"

You looked at the man once more. So many things about him had changed since you first saw him. But so many things were the same. Your entire relationship flew past your eyes. It felt like an eternity since the question was asked but it was only just a few before you said "I do."

You could hear the priest saying more words, but you couldn't understand any of it. The only thing that mattered was the person standing in front of you. Niall was so perfect, and you couldn't believe he was yours. Everything about him drove you crazy and as you saw the tears start to form in the eyes you wanted to melt right then and there.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

It was almost as if it was in slow motion. The way it took forever for his lips to finally hit yours. But when they did you felt every spark of energy you did from the first time you touched, the first time you touched. The familiar butterflies in your stomach started turning and it felt like they were about to fly out of your stomach at any second. You never wanted to pull away, because it was the best feeling in the entire world.