Niall and Kaitlyn (8/26/12)

"Are you ready yeeetttt?" Niall yelled up the stairs for the 20th time that night. "I'm starving! I just want to eat."

"I'll be right down, hold on," you said fixing you hair really quickly in the mirror. You heard a loud groan from downstairs and footsteps that started to fade away.

"Well, hurry up!" the voice was now distant and you could hear the fridge opening. You chuckled at his impaitence and stood up from you vanity. You grabbed your shoes and walked out of the room and down the stairs.

Of course, when you walked into the kitchen the fridge was open. All you could see was the legs sticking out from under the open door.

"Found anything good?" You teased.

There was a drop of food and the sound of glass breaking. You chuckled as he poked his head out from around the door. He looked like a little kid sneaking a cookie from the cookie jar, which in a way he was.

But when his eyes landed on you his mouth feel open.

"Kaitlyn, I... wow. You look beautiful," Niall said at a loss for words.

You looked down at the new red dress he had bought you just the other day. "This old thing?" you joked, picking up the fabric in your head. He let a soft chuckle before turning back to the fridge.

"Just let me clean this up, then we can go," Niall said.

"Alright, but don't take too long," you teased.

He made a face. "You're one to talk."

"Hey, beauty like this takes time," you joked.

"No kidding," Niall said. Your mouth flew open, offended. You took a step before he cowered backwards. "Kidding, kidding."

"You better be," you said, a smile on your face.

"Honestly," Niall said finishing up cleaning the fridge, "I don't think you need any make-up at all. You could go in sweats for all I care!"

"But then we wouldn't be allowed in the restaurant. And no restaurant means no food."

Niall turned to you with in shock. "Yeah, don't wear sweats."

You laughed. Niall finished cleaning and you grabbed your purse from the counter.

"Ready?" You asked.

"Only if you are, princess," Niall said. He kissed your cheek and together you went out into the car.