Niall and Kiara (7/3/12)

You opened up your door to see Niall dressed in a dark tux and red tie. It matched your long red dress perfectly, which it should because he bought his tie before you even bought your dress. He was so peculiar about his colors. 

"Hello, my lady," he bowed down and stuck out his arm as you giggle and grabbed his hand. Yours fit perfectly in his larger one.

"Are we ready to go?" You asked. 

"Just about. Here, open this." He handed you a small wrapped box. You raised you eyebrow but grabbed eagerly at the box and started to open the tiny package. "Here let me help you."

You pulled out a red corsage and handed it to him. "I forgot all about these!" you laughed. "Awe, to bad we can't take a picture."

"I'm on it!" called out a voice coming from behind your boyfriend. A dark haired boy popped out from the entrance way and took pictures as Niall slid the corsage onto your wrist. Zayn, your best friend, never failed to make you laugh. "Work it, work it. Come on, girl. Work it." 

You were all laughing when you looked at the clock on the wall. "oh, it's 7! We need to go now!" you grabbed Niall's hand and whirled him down the steps saying a goodbye to Zayn. 

Niall leaded you out to the limo and the driver shut the door behind you. You both joked around and laughed until you pulled up to your high school. 

The driver came around an opened the door once again. Niall came out first and helped you out so you wouldn't tripover your dress. You started to walk inside and everyone was staring at the celebrity couple.

"Did I mention you look beautiful tonight?" Niall whispered in you ear as you handed the teacher at the table two tickets.

"No, but I already knew that," you joked. 

As you both walked into the gym you saw signs for this year's prom theme- 'A Night Under the Stars'.

A couple hours passed and soon enough a teacher came up onto the stage. "And now, what you've all been waiting for.... Prom king and queen!"

The teacher opened up an envelope. "This year's Prom king is... Niall Horan!"

He chuckled, "I don't even go to this school." Niall kissed your cheek and started to walk up to the stage. The crown they placed on his head fit him perfectly. 

"And now.. This year's Prom queen is..... Kiara!" Everyone clapped and you were still in shock. Sure, you weren't always the most popular but dating Niall helped you make more 'friends'.

You walked up to the stage and smiled wide as the crown was placed on your head. You walked over to Niall and grabbed his hand. "Thanks for coming to my Prom."

"Are you kidding, I wouldn't miss this for the world!" 

He smiled, leaned in and kissed you on the lips for everyone to see.