Harry and Judith (7/13/12)

"Ahhh Harry! My feet are cold!" you yelled.

"Then get out the water, o' smart one," he joked.

"B-b-but my feet are fr-freezing," you complained, teeth chattering. 

"Oh fine," he groaned before trudging through the sand with a smile on his face. 

You couldn't believe it: just this time last year you were here with your family when your parents surprised you with One Direction tickets and meet and greet passes. Of course Harry fell for your gorgeous looks and witty comments. You were already in love with him so it wasn't to much of a problem for you to date him.

You laughed as Harry picked you up and nearly dropped you into the water from his own feet being so cold. He placed you down on the blanket he set up while you were in the freezing ocean water.

"I can't believe you convinced me to come down here so early."

"Me neither," you said, popping a goldfish cracker in your mouth.

"But I'm glad we came. This is a great way to start our anniversary." he smiled and rubbed your arms. "You still cold?" you nodded and he handed you the hoodie that was coincidently placed next to the two of you. 

You were leaning against your boyfriend's shoulders when you remember the past year. Sure it was hard to be together so far apart, but now that you were finally with him again it all seemed so small in comparison. 

Together you watched the sunrise. Little did you realize it was the very spot where he took you on your first date. 

"Harry, did you really plan all this? The beach, the sunrise, it's all like our first date and this very day a year ago."

He laughed, "Yes I did, Judith, except this is the sunrise. We watched the sunset then."

"Oh," you laughed suddenly remembering. "we'll it's still beautiful," you said gazing the at sun rising over the horizon.

"Yes it is."

Looked turned to face him. You saw his emeral green eyes watching you. The line was so cliche, but so perfect. You kissed his cheek and turned back around to watch the gorgeous scene unfold before you. 

This moment was so perfect, just laying in his arms. And to think it was only the beginning of the day, you can't wait to see what else he has in store for this special day.