Part 9

Part 9

I stretched my arms but the clinking of chains reminded me that I was still tied up. Just as I raised myself to a sitting position a soft knock sounded on the door before it opened up to reveal Linda, the same maid who brought me sleeping pills earlier. The thought of how I'd been tricked into taking those menacing pills made me want to stab Severin and his equally evil twin repeatedly in the chest.

Linda shuffled inside holding a folded piece of cloth. She placed the folded cloth on the foot of the bed before looking at me.

"Master ordered you wear this," she said softly.

"Why?" I arched my eyebrow in question.

"Because Master said so." was her only reply.

I shook my head at my impossible reality before stretching my bound arms in front of Linda.

"Untie me, I can't wear what Master ordered with my hands tied," I told her, eagerly waiting for her to remove the chains from my wrists so I can make a run for it.

Linda bent to remove the chains from around my wrists when the sound of throat clearing was heard. Linda and I looked up to see Severin's twin standing just a few feet from where Linda stood. Unlike last time, I felt no interest in the twin, instead I only felt hatred.

"Cosa fai?" Severin's twin said something in Italian to Linda. (What are you doing?)

"Sto rimuovere le catene così lei può indossare ciò che il Maestro le ordinò di indossare," Linda replied. (I'm removing the chains so she can wear what Master ordered her to wear)

"Bloccare le porte prima e assicurarsi di stare lì e guardare il suo cambiamento," the doctor twin said something to Linda to which she nodded. (Lock the doors first and make sure you stand there and watch her change)

Linda hurried over to the door and quickly closed it with a soft thud. My heart rate spiked when I saw her locking the door. She then hurried over to the bathroom door and locked it as well; then she shuffled back to me and removed the chains from around my wrists.

Once my wrists were free from the horrifying chains, I sighed in relief and rubbed my wrists with my hands. I grabbed the folded piece of cloth and spread it open to find it was a flimsy, cotton gown; like the ones patients wore in hospitals.

I stared at the gown for a few seconds then at Linda and Severin's twin with a questioning gaze. Did they honestly expect me to wear this? And did they honestly expect me to wear this in front of them, considering the fact that Linda locked the bathroom door?

"Put it on, Severin is demanding your presence," the twin told me.

"Uh, I need some privacy," I pointed out.

"Sorry, you have to change here, Severin clearly ordered us not to leave you out of our sights, so hurry up and change," the doctor twin replied.

"I'm not changing in front of you," I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.

Severin's twin grumbled something in Italian before turning around until his back faced me. I quickly threw the duvet aside and hastily donned on the hospital gown. Linda assisted me in tying the strings at the back. Even though this was the first thing that mostly covered my body, I still felt impossibly naked in it.

The doctor twin turned around soon after Linda tied the last string. With a nod of approval to Linda, who nodded and left the room, Severin's twin nodded at me to follow him, then turned and walked out of the room.

I was just about to make a run for it when four, bulky men appeared in front of me. I squealed and jumped back in surprise at their sudden appearence.