Part 24

Part 24

"Severin, you're killing me," I moaned as Severin continued to feather kisses on my body.

He chuckled against my skin which caused a strange vibration to spread all over my abdomen. "Kitten, I haven't even done anything yet," he murmured, before latching on to my skin and sucking on it. Arousal spread all over my body, increasing the temperature of my skin.

"I'm going to do bad things to you if you don't stop torturing me." I tried to threatened, but my voice was nothing more than a breathy whisper.

"Jewel, you will only do bad things to me if I allow you, otherwise you can't do anything," Severin responded arrogantly.

He continued kissing and licking me, but never doing what I wanted him to do. He just continued with the blissful torture, arousing me to a fever pitch. I knew Severin enjoyed foreplay, but right now it looked like he was thoroughly enjoying the torture he was handing out, and I was afraid he would make me orgasm just by kissing and licking me.

"Severin," I moaned, begging him to stop with the foreplay.

"No, it's been too long since I did this, gem, I'm going to kiss and taste you to my satisfaction; I am going to cherish you." He went back to kissing me, taking my mouth and dominating it, making me do nothing except submit to the passion that he was unleashing. His kisses didn't just make me realize that he was cherishing me, but his kisses conveyed guilt, regret, and most of all apology. Severin was apologizing for what happened with Roberto. He was apologizing for not being able to protect me from that asshole. And even though his kisses were filled with apology and regret, it didn't stop my body from reaching out towards the cliff which would have me falling into blissful oblivion.

Just as I was about to reach my orgasm, Severin stopped kissing me, he stopped touching me altogether. I growled in frustration when Severin pulled away from me; I tried to pull him back down to kiss me but he took my wrists in his hand and put them over my head.

"Easy there, precious, you'll get what you need, but be a little patient. Ron is going to come and take a look at your head, and then I'll fuck you until you're screaming my name and begging me to let you come," he stated with a smile.

"Tell him to come later, and my head is fine, it's just a little cut," I argued, breathing heavily.

A knock sounded at the door just as I had finished talking. Severin quickly pulled the duvet all the way to my chin, covering my naked body. The door opened and Severon walked in, carrying the same black bag which he had when he gave me the check up.

"Severon, you can come later, Severin and I are busy at the moment," I told him, my mind hazy with lust.

Severon just looked at Severin for confirmation, and when Severin shook his head it took everything in me to stifle the growl that was threatening to escape. I was so going to make him pay for doing this to me, for leaving me hanging.

Just how many things are you going to make him pay for? I think making him pay for killing Kelsey is enough. Cut the guy some slack, he nearly killed Roberto for you. My subconscious was starting to like Severin, and I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad one.

But my subconscious was right, Severin had nearly killed Roberto when he had come to rescue me. When Severin had come inside the warehouse, he just pulled the trigger a couple of times and Roberto was shot in the knee and shoulder. He then muttered something to Roberto in Italian before scooping me up in his arms and leaving the warehouse. Througout the ride, Severin kept me close to him; he made me sit in his lap, and his corded arms were banded around me, securing me to him. And when we finally arrived back to the mansion, Severin took me to his room, ripped my clothes off, whisked me off to the bathroom for a warm bath, cleaned me up thoroughly and spent the rest of the time kissing me until Severon showed up.