Part 21

Part 21

"Hi, what are you doing here?" I asked Severin as soon as he entered the kitchen. He was looking handsome in his dark jeans and T-shirt, but he always looked good.

"I was looking for you," he answered.

"Well, you found me, now what do you want?" I questioned while kneeding the dough.

"I want you to cook lunch today," Severin stated.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Why?" I enquired. Severin desired and expected perfection in everything, including food, so him telling me to cook lunch was kind of strange since I wasn't exactly a professional at cooking yet.

"Because I said so." came his answer.

"Okay, but I must warn you, I'm not good at cooking," I told him.

"Doesn't matter, you are cooking lunch today," Severin replied firmly.

"What would you like to eat?" I queried, adding a little water in the dough to moisten it.

"Anything as long as you make it," Severin responded, coming over to stand next to me.

"Would fried limbs be alright?" I asked sarcastically.

Wrapping his arms around my waist, Severin bent and bit my earlobe causing me to wince.

"If fried limbs is what you have on the menu then I'm more than happy to have you for lunch, jewel," Severin murmured softly, kissing my neck.

Removing his hands from my waist, Severin turned to leave but stopped as soon as he reached the door. Turning around, Severin faced me, while I only looked at him in confusion, wondering what did he want to talk about.

"Ron is going to come today and give you a thorough check up and will take a sample of your blood as well," he informed me.

"Ron?" I questioned.

"Severon, my twin," Severin told me.

"Oh right, but why a medical check up, I'm fine," I said.

"It's just a standard procedure, one, every member in this house has to go through," Severin informed me.

"But I'm fine," I repeated. I was not comfortable with having my blood taken.

"Doesn't matter, you'll still get the check up, Ron is going to be here in a little while and don't create a fuss over this," Severin stated.

He turned back to leave but I stopped him. "Where had Severon been these past few days? I haven't seen him in a while," I enquired.

"Ron was out of country, he had some...business he needed to deal with," Severin answered.

"Where did he go?" I wanted to know if he was going to leave now. I did not want Severon to leave, I would not be able to execute my plan without him...as soon as I come up with a plan.

"He has a private island, he was there," Severin replied.

"Wow, what was he doing there alone?" Severon needed to come back and stay here, I had to kill him.

"He wasn't alone," Severin said.

Now I was curious. Who was Severon with, his business partner? "Oh? Then who was with him?" I asked.

"Someone who is giving him a pretty hard time," Severin responded cryptically.

"Who?" Why couldn't he just answer me without all these riddles.

"Someone." Was his simple reply.

"If that someone is giving him a hard time, why is he doing business with the said person?" I asked, moving around to get the fruit basket. I needed to cut fruit for the dessert.