Chapter 4.

-          Mum! Mum, I’m home, where are you?

-          Rose I’m here, are you all right?

She got out of the kitchen with a cloth in her hands.

-          Mum I remembered, I mean not the whole thing, but I got like these flashbacks – I say as I sit down in the couch – and the doctor said every detail was important so I just tough I should just go to him and...

-          Honey, calm down ok? - she sits next to me and grabs my hand.- You’re shaking.

-          I’m fine. I just need to write it down or something so I won’t forget it.

I get up quite exasperated and start looking for a pen and paper but to be honest I’m quite lost.

-          Honey please, just calm down. – she follows me. – Look at you, you’re sweating!

-          Yeah, I know, I came back running. – I say not giving her much attention.

-          What? Ok, that’s it, come here. – she grabs my arm and sits me down on the couch again. – I bought your medicine again; it’s time for you to take it.

She gives me the box of pills and goes to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. I sigh; she acts as if this is not a huge step. I look down to the box and realise these ones are different than the ones I used to take.

-          Mum, I think you got it wrong, these are not my pills. – I yell so she can hear me.

-          Actually, they are. – she gets back with my drink. – I spoke to your doctor and he thinks you need something a little stronger.

-          Ok... but these are way stronger. – I look at her and I notice she tries to not give it much importance, but I know she is worried too.

-          I guess we’ll just have to trust him. – she forces a smile.

She encourages me to drink it and so I do it, she looks relieved.

-          Now, go take a hot shower. Tomorrow you’ll talk to him, all right? – I nod and she puts her hand in my face. – The doctor said these will help you sleep so you’ll be fine for the night.

I give her a little smile and go to my bathroom. As soon as I close the door, I spit it out. I am not crazy and if I am now starting to remember things I will not do anything that can change that. 

Are you liking the story so far? I sure hope you are because there's just so much still coming. Please don't forget to vote and to comment, it means the world to me.

Love you all xoxo.